Thread: Regarding Gyrm and the Goblin Invasion event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Default Regarding Gyrm and the Goblin Invasion event

I have a question for the STS team, will the goblin event return and gyrm with it? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know as no one wants to spend 350k on a gyrn to find out goblin events returning and with it gyrm as it'll be a waste of gold.

Thanks!

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I payed 750k for mine before it got re-released. Payed 1m for breeze when it first came out too. It's a gamble man. I don't think they are going to release information like that due to effects it would have on economic fluctuations.

Aslo, if you actually have one those pets in your sig, I wouldn't worry about it. They cost like 200 gyrms.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

if the event does indeed return, im hoping sns doesnt return with it. If gyrm is brought back, then people will get mad, because they paid good money for that pet. But of course" sts cares about profits not the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willisch View Post
    don't think they are going to release information like that due to effects it would have on economic fluctuations. .
    Possibly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    if the event does indeed return, im hoping sns doesnt return with it. If gyrm is brought back, then people will get mad, because they paid good money for that pet. But of course" sts cares about profits not the game.
    People paying high price for an item isn't an excuse to avoid rereleasing the item. There are many people who don't have gyrm and who can't afford him, so rereleasing him would make him available for even the poor to receive again. When people pay high coin for something, they tend to get things either too early and can't wait for it to be rereleased, or they came too late and are desperate to get the item. Either way, its not fair to everyone else to avoid rereleasing gyrm, and especially SnS and Nightshade.

If you paid high price, you got to enjoy it when many other people couldn't which should already be worth the price.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Prynce View Post
    People paying high price for an item isn't an excuse to avoid rereleasing the item. There are many people who don't have gyrm and who can't afford him, so rereleasing him would make him available for even the poor to receive again. When people pay high coin for something, they tend to get things either too early and can't wait for it to be rereleased, or they came too late and are desperate to get the item. Either way, its not fair to everyone else to avoid rereleasing gyrm, and especially SnS and Nightshade.

If you paid high price, you got to enjoy it when many other people couldn't which should already be worth the price.
    This.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Whrn does event start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Probably a likely chance that sns will get recoloured next elordian event but I'm hoping they will pull through and produce something diffrent to keep sns exclusive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

In regards to the event, most likely it would return since its the only way to get Nightshade unless they change the description or the way it is acquired.

In regards to Gyrm, we dont know. I would say most likely. When Breezaga came out for Tarlok event, i bought mine for 1m. It returned and price dropped to 80k ive seen. Theres still room for Gyrm egg to drop in price to crap prices since its 350k right now. And there would probably be a newer pet than Gyrm to aim for. Like Frist was the new pet for Winter Event.

Just my theory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    In regards to the event, most likely it would return since its the only way to get Nightshade unless they change the description or the way it is acquired.

In regards to Gyrm, we dont know. I would say most likely. When Breezaga came out for Tarlok event, i bought mine for 1m. It returned and price dropped to 80k ive seen. Theres still room for Gyrm egg to drop in price to crap prices since its 350k right now. And there would probably be a newer pet than Gyrm to aim for. Like Frist was the new pet for Winter Event.

Just my theory.
    We all thought the only way to get gyrm was goblin invasion event :/
    Knowing STS they can change the way nightshade is obtained without giving the slightest hint

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well I know this thread is a little old but they added a new pet for gold tier reachers during the event...
    Frankly I have no idea when it is. I'm just 2 weeks old in the game. Could anyone tell me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Why get a gyrm when a ribbits AA is much better?....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcael View Post
    Well I know this thread is a little old but they added a new pet for gold tier reachers during the event...
    Frankly I have no idea when it is. I'm just 2 weeks old in the game. Could anyone tell me?
    It is sometime this month. Rem said goblin event is later this month so it could be next weeks event or the week after but it is definitely this month

sent from fritters beak
    Last edited by Kyle Holmes; 05-09-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Why get a gyrm when a ribbits AA is much better?....
    For the happiness bonus. Ribbits aa is better but his happiness stats aren't. Gyrm has much better stats for any class compared to ribbit, and both have a similar aa.