Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
WARNING: THIS THREAD IS SPAM AND AN ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

This is an attempt to spam I hope a moderator will catch it this time. How do I know this is not legit?

1) The YouTube channel is devoted entirely to this giveaway and has no other content.
2) The Henry Ford forum account is not more than 2 months old.
3) Yes players do receive the gold, but they end up revealing whatever personal information they have on their YouTube channel.
4) The scheme is to get AL players to "share" with their friends on YouTube so they can also be spammed outside of the AL system at a later date.

I'm asking the moderators to please step in and ban this forum account.
Lmao... listen to yourself. Let the people get scammed after STS has stated for the past 2 years "DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW" let the guy continue his little contest, carry on with your day. Neither me or the forum knows what the invalid statements you just gave us are even leading to scam.

*PS: a dev's gonna tell you not to speak of banning and naming on forum, if you have a problem, they're gonna send you a link to the support team or they're gonna tell you to click that report button... its red.. *-* shiny... *