Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Planar pendant recipe

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Done hmm like 300 runs in planar and 1 recipe lootet by me and 1 by my guildmate
    Craftable would be cool and 100 esses from each boss would be a hard but doable amount. Dont think this will flood the market so its ok
    Lol @ nexxus .... done soooo much runs way over 5k .. never ever saw anyone looting nexxus :'D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Love the idea of making it a quests, but won't that make recipes a one time lootable item only? That Is how most quests work unless it's a daily. One does 300 runs, finishes quest, gets item and then can't farm it anymore.
    Plus won't it be kind of dull if u r guaranteed a drop at 300. It's always nice to feel rewarded a bit early(I don't mind the working hard to get something but 400+ runs without a recipe drop has left me broke and hopeless)

I think it would work better if we had a chance of looting recipe like we can loot "George" the monkey pet from monkey madness daily. Where after I've finished let's say 5 runs of arena(u still have a chance of looting recipe during these runs) and then u turn in the quest for a high chance of getting recipe from the NPC. Once u do get the recipe from this NPC you won't be able to take the quest anymore and the only way u can loot the recipe is drops from arena. This seems more "RPG" than running 300 arenas and recieveing a guaranteed drop.

P.S: I've never looted a George from monkey madness either after doing that quest at least 50 times. Luck system needs fixing!(jk I get it, its not getting tweaked)
    I ended buying the recipe after 800+ runs WHITOUT saw a drop to entire party (800x4 ppl thats 2400 chances)
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes, I'm getting pretty frustrated too, after doing 500+ runs and not seeing a single drop. But I highly doubt that sts will make a quest-like system for recipe. All that sts does is upate the game with trash, fix trash bugs, etc. None of the mods/admins have ever actually played the game, as in elite farming/pve. And those who did sucked pretty bad, remiem charging nox in arena, using med packs, not moving out of poison pools. Let's also not forget samhayne also using heal there as well.( of course even though all of this was a while back). The point is that the devs don't know how to even play the game they created, and they think they know how they're fixing the economy and drop rates. Going from .01% to .02% isn't that big of a difference. I'd like to see them run arena 500+ times and loot nothing but trash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

yep i agree should give untradable fossyl/recipe with a quest!!! thats sux ik many farmers that still looking for both and they farm everyday all day!thats ppl should rewarded and dont just wait the luck the ar farmers and should earn something from hours of gameplay they waste!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    I ended buying the recipe after 800+ runs WHITOUT saw a drop to entire party (800x4 ppl thats 2400 chances)
    Buying it seems a more profitable option. I bet if we saved all the money on ankhs we spent at arena we ll have at least one recipe in our hand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I have earned and sold three Breeze eggs, so that is, at best, worth 3m. I have looted perhaps a dozen planar chests, selling most. Another 3m or so.

But, to earn this 6m, I have run PT3 hundreds of times, needing ankh and elixirs and pots.

Final tally, probably +2-3m after expenses. Not exactly the best ROI.

I mean, I'm glad we earn fragments every run, but, Breeze is the only valuable thing you can get with them. The price has fallen quite a bit and will likely continue to do so. I hope Dark Crystal items become available for fragments.
    yep kali i really hope to see dark crystal items with frags i m sick of luck i want farm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The feeling you get when you run with randoms, and one of them loot a recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Arena is so boring. Omg. It's so easy and I can't take more than 5 in a row. Y'all should just farm tombs and buy the dang recipe or sells for around 9 now anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

9 m is hard to find candy :/ cant wasted for something is farmable my opinion ofc! give 9 m for something from locks is ok! but btw only arena left u can farm for gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Farm tombs and get rare and epics? Even if you loot a chest God knows in how many runs it's 250k.On the other hand if you try to open the tomb chests you have the same chances to take a dark crystal item like an amulet recipe. So why should I do a map that is more difficult than arena that is an easy map as you said of course.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lots of Glob essence.wish I had one of your glob essence, it's 2 days I'm trying to get Glob essence only getting rutger and frostir. For the first and second pendant I craft it was so easy for me to get those essence(less than 2 hour) now it seems my friend glob is not droping any essence anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    Lots of Glob essence.wish I had one of your glob essence, it's 2 days I'm trying to get Glob essence only getting rutger and frostir. For the first and second pendant I craft it was so easy for me to get those essence(less than 2 hour) now it seems my friend glob is not droping any essence anymore
    This made me very curious. Why would you craft 3 pendants in total? Or did you have so much luck and are that well-off that you opened 3 on different accounts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Iam glad I quited endgame... gl guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    9 m is hard to find candy :/ cant wasted for something is farmable my opinion ofc! give 9 m for something from locks is ok! but btw only arena left u can farm for gold
    I know, the struggle is no joke now. We are all feeling it. Seems like an event is coming around the corner though, maybe we will get our paras back again and have something to freaking farm and bank off.

When was Ursoth last year?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ursoth was around June/July

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes what would really be great is if they can make another spring event, make it last 2-4 weeks so everybody can farm, this is the real source of gold, vanitys are over rated know people loose gold from farming the lb leader boards for vanitys, time to put another op pet on the board make energy high priced again for those people who buy plat to sell energy, make it fun for everyone. Plat farmers ruined our game admit it, time to boost the market back to the way it was again, Arcanes are already rising now stop putting damn mythic weapons in to crates and put new mythic armor into this next events crate. We need something new for a change not the same old junk just floating in the market and dropping in price everyday. Remember bonesaw? How it was 30mil at one point now I can find someone selling for 9mil. We need to chance our ways with events and the loot. We need something that everyone can reach out and get without this happening like the drop rate of planar recipe.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    Yes what would really be great is if they can make another spring event, make it last 2-4 weeks so everybody can farm, this is the real source of gold, vanitys are over rated know people loose gold from farming the lb leader boards for vanitys, time to put another op pet on the board make energy high priced again for those people who buy plat to sell energy, make it fun for everyone. Plat farmers ruined our game admit it, time to boost the market back to the way it was again, Arcanes are already rising now stop putting damn mythic weapons in to crates and put new mythic armor into this next events crate. We need something new for a change not the same old junk just floating in the market and dropping in price everyday. Remember bonesaw? How it was 30mil at one point now I can find someone selling for 9mil. We need to chance our ways with events and the loot. We need something that everyone can reach out and get without this happening like the drop rate of planar recipe.
    We don't need another op pet for top lb winners. You seem like you're defending botters. Case closed.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im agree with him / her his unjust I saw guys who drop the recipe in their 1st run or their 10th .... i have run 250+ and still nothing ... Im desperate... and for run in arena we need ankhs kits.. 1 ankhs kit=50k now.. so we waste too much gold for nothing...!!!! Sts up the drop of recipe or create a updated special 2x mythic drop pls!
    Last edited by oagrafr; 04-01-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Mdr lumi ca m'etonnerai que tu l'ai run 250x +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I finally gave up with the arena!

I'm approximately ONE THOUSAND runs in, haven't seen or looted a recipe. So, I've decided to cut my considerable losses and just buy the wretched recipe from one of the "lucky" ones.

How disappointing to have a "farmable" item that, for some, cannot be farmed.

Next impossible task.... Loot a fossil from an arena chest -.-

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained