Thread: Influence of Pet in Arcane Legends Over Time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    Seeing as I've held records at one point or another this season in nearly every single map I can tell you that generally macros/pets > skill/luck

Pets: If you take a look at the lb, I can guarantee you that 95% of map records involve nekro or sns, if not both.
    Macros: This is hard to prove obviously but I know a few players who are currently on the LB that use these for a few things such as autopotting, pre-programmed combos, pet resummon hotkeys, etc. I'll definitely get heat for saying that, but it is the truth. Fortunately, autopotting and pet resummons are the only macros I've noticed that make a difference within timed runs.

Also @ Zeus, I'm glad you have purchased every single Arcane Pet, but here's a reality check: 99.9% of arcane legends can't afford a HJ, and the vast majority of us don't spend thousands of dollars on a mobile game. This post is not about Nekro/SnS as much as it is about pets being more powerful than actual players, and that the majority of Arcane and Mythic pets are only accessible to a small portion of the player base. My posts tend to focus on the average player base, so please think about them when you're commenting on my thread.

Anyway, back to the original topic because this is clearly becoming a SnS/Nekro nerf thread...

We need better mid-tier pets to be released, and we need ways to farm better pets. As of now I log in and I have nothing to do since I quit PvP, and since timed runs are dominated by nekro/sns users - neither of which I have, and will probably ever obtain.

It would be nice to hear from a moderator on what they think of this...
    All I gotta say is Farm Arena, Fossil does exist in those chest. A lot of people say they will never obtain Arcane ring when it first came out and now everywhere I look I see Arcane ring lol. You can't ask for something to Farm and then not wanna farm because the road is bumpy and rough or the reward is not to your liking. Sts has put a few decent pet for the majority of the players. Breeze, Fossils, Snappy. They are good pets, hell Nekro is indeed BEST for most TIMED MAP which is why nekro is consider one of the best and it is ARCANE.

You ask for more farmable mythic pets which i'm sure these pet won't come close to Arcane pets unless you expecting mythic pets to out best an arcane pet and to be setting TIMED using mythic pet? the leaderboard isn't just a board for anyone to tackle with any equipment or pets, the times are best for a reason because it's require the best of the best pets/equipment and yea some experience and skills xD just need lots of practice.

You want farmable mythic pet will mythic recipe pendant is quite deadly and is really good can't do any record without one nor can you do a record without arcane ring. Oh and about when you were once had every record in almost every map, that was before mythic pendant and nox fix plus among other stuff. there's a huge damage different in that and at the time lol no one or should I say DM was so not into doing record because it was at the release of Planar tomb which many were focus on farming and getting rich xD. Just saying.
    Last edited by twoxc; 04-23-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer