Thread: Time bomb - Please buff and refine skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Time bomb - Please buff and refine skill

I have been using Time bomb / Shift in PVE, I notice it doesn't root boss nor the mushroom in Elite Arena. The mushrooms are bizarre when few of them ran to you and start exploding there are no where to run.

Please add debuff function (reduce armor/ hit reduction) when the time bomb is charge and ability to root and freeze mobs and bosses properly.
    Last edited by will0; 04-28-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I think that if the root is applied to all mobs and bosses and even buffed with armor/hit reduction you're gonna make PVE warriors history, and rogues in a lesser way too.

Why get a tank when you can root the boss and go pew pew from 12 meters away and not worry about taking damage? Yes, running arena especially in the mushroom environment is tough for us squishy sorcerers and rogues but that's where the good warriors shine. I've ran with warriors that knew how to handle those tricky mushrooms and not let the pt suffer even one death.

TimeSHIFT is already a great skill as it is heck it is the best crowd control skill in all of arlor imo. Try running with a good warrior sometimes, takes a bit longer but makes for a much smoother run than without one.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omisace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Not every run you get a decent warrior to tank in arena, elon gun process occasionally and roots boss why not Time shift as a skill when charge?

Time shift is one of our only decent crowd control skills and it should be look at.
    Last edited by will0; 04-29-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Dear god mages want unlimited buffs
    Using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CheifR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    Dear god mages want unlimited buffs
    Lmao"!!!
    and to Op, timeshift is great skill already!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omisace View Post
    I think that if the root is applied to all mobs and bosses and even buffed with armor/hit reduction you're gonna make PVE warriors history, and rogues in a lesser way too.

Why get a tank when you can root the boss and go pew pew from 12 meters away and not worry about taking damage? Yes, running arena especially in the mushroom environment is tough for us squishy sorcerers and rogues but that's where the good warriors shine. I've ran with warriors that knew how to handle those tricky mushrooms and not let the pt suffer even one death.

TimeSHIFT is already a great skill as it is heck it is the best crowd control skill in all of arlor imo. Try running with a good warrior sometimes, takes a bit longer but makes for a much smoother run than without one.
    I would love to know how to protect the party from these mushrooms when I start running arena. Do you know any tips

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    I would love to know how to protect the party from these mushrooms when I start running arena. Do you know any tips

sent from fritters beak
    You can try depending on the situation the following as to what I've observed:

-Get everyone to stand still hugging the wall and time HoR carefully as usual. Though not applicable on bosses such as Ferrix and Stahl
    -When the boss is any of the two mentioned or when you guys are moving 'round the wall every so often lure all mushrooms away and survive it with HoR of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omisace View Post
    You can try depending on the situation the following as to what I've observed:

-Get everyone to stand still hugging the wall and time HoR carefully as usual. Though not applicable on bosses such as Ferrix and Stahl
    -When the boss is any of the two mentioned or when you guys are moving 'round the wall every so often lure all mushrooms away and survive it with HoR of course
    neither on glob or frostir, unless you want the entire team to be one shot. Horn can save you from mushrooms sometimes, but not always.
    Best is to stick to wall and spread out a bit, i only use horn for mushroom when 3-4 are in close quarters and their damage can get stacked, my healing is more reserved for the boss, no one dies from 1-2 mushrooms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sure let's buff time shift...heck why not make it root in pvp lolz.

The skill is awesome as it is and needs no buff. BTW my best char is a mage with top gear other than rendtail not just some non nott hater