Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    It's a good event and literally crashed the market of the only item worth farming for and now allow everyone to afford one and finally get a boost in their equipment which is good.
    Thank you. This needed to be said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Thank you. This needed to be said.
    So you saying that anyone can afford?lol nope,srr to disappoint ya.average people cannot afford even a dragonitbar(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeoNeo View Post
    So you saying that anyone can afford?lol nope,srr to disappoint ya.average people cannot afford even a dragonitbar(
    Players who saved 3m were able to buy a recipe that usually went for 8m. I'd say that helped out a lot of people.

I'm glad you brought up dragonite bars. This event helped out dragonite bar farmers by creating a demand for dragonite bars. It doesn't take great gear to be able to farm them (not even a lep). Everyone who levels up to 41 should be able to farm dragonite bars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You can't really hope to get anything with 400m in your toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I share the same pain as u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    That person who looted twice in a day should give you some gold for sure!
    Yes, because we all know Twoxc is bordering on poverty....
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Players who saved 3m were able to buy a recipe that usually went for 8m. I'd say that helped out a lot of people.

I'm glad you brought up dragonite bars. This event helped out dragonite bar farmers by creating a demand for dragonite bars. It doesn't take great gear to be able to farm them (not even a lep). Everyone who levels up to 41 should be able to farm dragonite bars.
    Farming drag8nite bar is so much work -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Yes, because we all know Twoxc is bordering on poverty....
    yea apparently i'm rich already don't need anymore gold. like buying ankhs, potions, feeding pets, selling stuff in auction don't cost golds for me lol.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

yea apparently i'm rich already don't need anymore gold. like buying ankhs, potions, feeding pets, selling stuff in auction don't cost golds for me lol.
    Lol for the record, I only looted one fossil with Twoc. The second I looted with my guild, and I did give profit shares. Not that it's anyone's business.

Let's not be happy for our friends that get lucky after working for 6 months for it. Geeze. It's not my fault the game's loot system is broken.
    Last edited by Serancha; 05-12-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Lol for the record, I only looted one fossil with Twoc. The second I looted with my guild, and I did give profit shares. Not that it's anyone's business.

Let's not be happy for our friends that get lucky after working for 6 months for it. Geeze. It's not my fault the game's loot system is broken.
    Agreed, the loot system is so broken and congratulation on 2 fossil, 1 was with me and now where is my share? lol. Not like I'm asking for much just 1m ^^ it's for a good cause because you can keep on stealing my luck hahaha.

OH look congratulation to Paddothee doing only 5-10 arena with me and looted a recipe then opened a chest and boom a fossil LOL. WOOHOO. I'm happy for him.

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

There needs to be a need for other classes other then rogues, I would love if there was a (need a mage to unlock this zone) or (need 2 wars to unlock this zone) requirements, I mean, I see so many depressed warriors trying to get a party... I'm lucky mages are some what useful....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Lol after I posted this thread last night. I invited couple friends to run. First 3 run same person that looted like 5 recipe already with me looted another one. While I am still trying and yet still nothing.

It really destroy people's hope and the will to play. As for me I'm still trying haha since I got other goal in mind in arena.

It's understandable if people were popping locks and yea that's a gamble Cause they trying to strike and win big with luck. But this is different, this is like hard work and time investing into playing the game and it's what consider farming and grinding, yet get nothing after 500 runs while some or most constantly get something 10-20 runs lol.
    yeah, I hope next season is better with no luck factor but rather hard work being rewarded. I personally ran all weekend and looted just one recipe and since then, nothing. On a side note, couldn't you just buy the recipe? Price has tanked and you've always been in the top 1% xD I guess you're doing it for completion status like some others who already have the recipe!

It's a great event none the less! I've pretty much become a fossil running with no fossil loot in sight
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Agreed, the loot system is so broken and congratulation on 2 fossil, 1 was with me and now where is my share? lol. Not like I'm asking for much just 1m ^^ it's for a good cause because you can keep on stealing my luck hahaha.

OH look congratulation to Paddothee doing only 5-10 arena with me and looted a recipe then opened a chest and boom a fossil LOL. WOOHOO. I'm happy for him.
    It is really easy to be on the other side of thearcane loot fence. With the attitude you're throwing, when you loot a fossil in a party I want to see screenies of you splittingthe profits with party members and the thank yous for doing it. Or you can just stop now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post
    It is really easy to be on the other side of thearcane loot fence. With the attitude you're throwing, when you loot a fossil in a party I want to see screenies of you splittingthe profits with party members and the thank yous for doing it. Or you can just stop now.
    He does split when he loots. Let's not make assumptions.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Can I do an arena run with you please!!! Apparently the luck flows off you but not in you

sent from fritters beak

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    Can I do an arena run with you please!!! Apparently the luck flows off you but not in you

sent from fritters beak
    Haha...agreed. But I have seen some similar cases. People do not get lucky themselves but their pt always does...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    I personally think all these "doubles" exist only in the announcement. Of course if 80% of the players start farming arena or popping crates, optically arcanes are raining.

Yes there is at least one proven case of two fossils in one chest, while others make 100s runs without any loot whatsoever.
    KingMartin
    I'm in the same boat with you on this as I know the person who looted 2 fossils in one chest. I've ran the arena hundreds of times and only got junk and it's killing my pockets lok not that they were deep to begin with but, it's has put me in a bind lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If you wanted a cut after I looted the second, you just had to say so. I didn't initially split from the first because:

A) I had very little gold and turned the fossil into a necro rather than selling it.
    B) It was my first loot in 6 months and I offered to split on anything further I looted with the team and they agreed to that.
    C) I looted the second with a different party

See me in game.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I won't split a fossil loot but I'd happily dish out 2m to everyone in the party and maybe a couple others too. Hit me up twoxc, let's get it tonight!!!

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I won't split a fossil loot but I'd happily dish out 2m to everyone in the party and maybe a couple others too. Hit me up twoxc, let's get it tonight!!!
    that's the spirit lol, i'm still on it. sigh i got a right pink eye from over playing this week grinding arena. it's gonna slow me down now. but definitely best of luck to all. Lonakana still looting recipe with me every 5-10 run when we start to farm lol.