Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
well i dont agree with this KDR thingy.
1) What about players who created new alt and has OP gears and has 0/0 KDR.Who will they join? will they have to wait for someone with same kdr to join?
2) Ganging and farming could be stopped if players had self respect. even OP geared players gang :/
3) Lets not make KDR a big deal...like having a special lb list...it will not make anything better.
4) 5k&10k pvp flags and kills ap should be removed.

Solution i think can help better pvp in game

Lets says there are tiers in pvp maps...like tier 1 has rogues with this&this dmg and crit, tanks with this&this health and armour,mages with this &this dmg and mana. teir 2 has more of all corresponding stats and so on. Now how to play in different tiers? We will consider only base stats( i mean only stats without pet ).When in pvp map,u cant change gears and it will remain same entire match. so u can just adjust ur gears to play at different tier.I dont think this is the best solution but tell me what u think about this
Hey, here my answers to your questions hope they help you.
1.) K/D ration is calculated by dividing the kills through the deaths, 1k kill /1k deaths equals K/D ratio of 1, so those with 0kills and 0 deaths would be placed with those that have a K/D ratio of 1 i think
2.) Thats the thing with us humans we arent perfect, but the K/D ratio system could very well stop ganging
3.) Having a seasonal LB would increase the fun for players because they dont care for their kills as in the next season it will be resetted anyway
4.) No because you would be laughing at the effort of all those players that have gained that ap.
Hmm the tier thing isnt a bad idea, with preset stats and equipment, but then again if you do it that all the warrs from 5.5k-6.5k health and 1.8k to 2.0k armor get grouped together you would have very skilled players that dont have good gear and will be always facing weaker players while they could be defeating players with better gesr but less skill.