Thread: Looting Arcane and Mythic on Lock crates is not the same as before

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    I understand and alright first off I got a 1700plat package and I got at least 7-8m off that one pack it really is not that hard if you use your head. Locks are a gamble as I have opened roughly 75 and gotten a maridos,and blood Ruby a long time ago.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Well now the same person is just selling a Mythic Belt too & undercut me I give Up !! But what do u mean use your head if All I got was all L46 Armour and Helms which dont sell for more than say even 1000 But Thats Pushing it.. And Green Gems, Re-Specs Damage & loot luck with as i said the few reasonably good things & I have opened 510 Ren Chests & 12/14 Locks which gave me worse L41 gear & opened 5 times more than you, And Spent over 3 times more I mean yea buying Lepres and selling them too make cash which I have done ... but sorry the point was what I got out the crates for the Amount Ive opened Theirs noway I could have made 7-8 mill from what came out of mine... Shards are now hitting 950K Maridos it over 1mill So No not a Hope in hell could I have made 7/8 mill from the drops No matter how I used my Head unless it was to Magically Treble the good drops. Just Hoping Sts Have a Read at This and maybe Realise for 5330 Plat Its Not Enough !! When see others with the Best Arcane Pets and Selling more of them or as I said how can some peeps get so many drops from opening So Little ...But I shall Take Your Point On Board and Think About how too make more Gold..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post: