Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post
to me ursoth's conical red zone is glitched. i can be 3,4 al meters away from it and still be hit, or be in the dead center.of it and not get hit. and no, im not lagging.
You get stunned EVEN If your a few feet away from the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
I bet you don't run Elites then either. KDR is one of the least consequential stats in the game. I have toons that I am leveling that have 0 or close to 0 KDR but that means nothing. My capped toons have what some feel is too high a KDR. Thats because I run Elites mostly, including when they are first released before folks have figured out the strategies, pets, and builds work best.

KDR should be the last thing you should worry about. I had a Warrior against Ursoth that refused to fight because it would hurt his KDR too much. He wanted us to kill Ursoth for him. I left immediately, I was upset I lost an energy but I would have been more angry with this guy if I had stayed. I hope nobody has helped him. If you are gonna play then fight otherwise just stand in town and beg. So play and have fun and learn to survive, don't worry about your KDR.
^_^ I agree with you, only hate ursoth because I never kill him and have to leave, therefore wasting a energy kit