Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one more year of life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Do a lottery type of thing. Everyone lists one ign, and use a rng to select few winners. Divide up gold between winners , top place gets fantasma or whatever egg youre giving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh my... Grats on your recovery and quite impressive that you survived that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    and all Australian people named sam are discluded XD
    Sounds racist when saying first everyone should be able to participate to this "contest" but then saying all Australians named Sam aren't allowed to take part of it as well as "nab rogues that are in enig(matic) that have names start with D and end with an N "

While this looks like a more personal stuff against many players it has nothing to do with a contest anymore the thread should get closed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

lol you still hate me dont you mario? it was a joke made against specific people, and im sure they took it as a joke. please dont try to cause trouble onmy threads because you dislike/hate me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwotsukete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Maybe the competition should be one where people nominate other players and the reason why they deserve the prize. This would allow people not only on the forums to be entered but people who are not on the forums who deserve a prize for their kindness or generosity. If you like the idea and are willing to support it I will give 1m gold to the bundle. I was going to do this new type of competition style to promote players helping each other out but if you like it we can combine them for a grand prize to a deserving player, or even several deserving players. Planing on doing more competitions like this let me know what you think.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    Maybe the competition should be one where people nominate other players and the reason why they deserve the prize. This would allow people not only on the forums to be entered but people who are not on the forums who deserve a prize for their kindness or generosity. If you like the idea and are willing to support it I will give 1m gold to the bundle. I was going to do this new type of competition style to promote players helping each other out but if you like it we can combine them for a grand prize to a deserving player, or even several deserving players. Planing on doing more competitions like this let me know what you think.
    it is definitely something we could do. just hit me up in pm, im about to get my GP im order and place the contest live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust:2252079
    Planning* :P heyyo ody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    lol you still hate me dont you mario? it was a joke made against specific people, and im sure they took it as a joke. please dont try to cause trouble onmy threads because you dislike/hate me.
    Well yes I hate racists

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

lol how am I racist? cuz I joke around with nice people? lol mario, just go back to your one piece anime.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    One piece was fun to watch e.e
    not surprised an avikk nab would say that lololol. go watch some hunter x hunter or blue exocist nab <.<