Page 152 of 197 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3934

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Monday already?

Hope your weekend was good, mine was full of movies and cleaning. I will say that many of us are on a 'lite' schedule with AL and in no particular hurry to complete the mythic quest. Taking it slow is OK- and as always myself and your officers are available on LINE if you need something and we aren't in game.

Keep an eye on fang farming, I see they drop well and you can sell for higher than a locked if you catch the CS well.

If you DON'T have an arcane ring by now I am going to go ahead and say you need to farm for one. There isn't any excuse to not farm teeth and craft one. If you are looking to farm a bar, please let the guild know so we can make tooth farm parties. I don't mind going on these and we can run elite wilds very quickly as a team.

We have some new members as of last week, big welcome to everyone. If you aren't a part of the LINE group then ask an officer how to join us there. We do the majority of our social and 'who needs what' on there and it's a great way to get to know your guildies.

Minimum please do your garetta dailies and be helpful to others who need runs for planar ingredients, teeth, and vials. Feel free to vocalize what runs you need, our guild is all about facilitating each player to reach their own personal goals!

Have a great week, and see you in Arlor!!

<3 Candy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Yeah, unfortunately, with these new amazing elites overall activity in game has hit a new low. So, we are kinda struggling to keep ourselves interested and entertained by this game, or at least I am.

I agree with Candy. Do the dailies. Farm teeth. Do the Planar Tombs daily too. Do some Arena runs every day, it's probably the only place left with somewhat ok gold to be made.

If you really want to do the new elites - clear the whole maps, it's a bit more fun and challenge than "kill 20 mobs, run to boss". Plus, you get orc fangs (I usually get zero lol) and kills for the elite repeatable quest. And even this gets boring really fast due to the nature of the new maps, so a few runs a day is enough imo.

Also, if you need some achievements, especially easier ones like egg crack or haunted - just say it in gc, pretty much everyone can help with them.

Pretty much that's it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

The insignia is REALLY the problem for those who haven't already farmed them or bought for cheap. They are a tough drop no doubt and the fact that you need 100 to even get on the mythic quest is a drag. So, insignia farming also we can add to the guild to-do list.

And the officers will get together another guild contest to keep us entertained between now and Halloween. Maybe we can run some sort of cross-guild contest with the PvE guilds? Idk we will put our heads together on it.

Also, Digg is taking a quick break and will be back in his officer role with us in a week. Don't fret, he WILL be back. Family stuff, you know RL always > AL in all circumstances and we are ALWAYS understanding when you are busy with school, etc. and need to step back from the game. Just shoot us a PM and we will not remove you from the guild or anything, even if it's a long break. We love you all and know this is a time when many of you are heading back to school and college.

Enigmatic = Family

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hey guys, I will be taking a break from AL. I hope to be back in a month or two, but for now I need to focus on stuff outside of the game.

Thanks and good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

No worries, Rob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hii guys just wanted to say that yeah I'm lv 46 now and got 730+ damage and I don't remember HP though(but I'm pretty sure more then 4k) but now also I have 42k pve kills...expecting a reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Hii guys just wanted to say that yeah I'm lv 46 now and got 730+ damage and I don't remember HP though(but I'm pretty sure more then 4k) but now also I have 42k pve kills...expecting a reply
    Hit up officer or recruiter in game once you hit the 50K kills.

See you in Arlor!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Hit up officer or recruiter in game once you hit the 50K kills.

See you in Arlor!
    Ahh...plz...i m not pointing out enigmatic but...I know each nd every guild has exceptions...can't I do a test run?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Ahh...plz...i m not pointing out enigmatic but...I know each nd every guild has exceptions...can't I do a test run?
    If we make an exception for you than soon other ppl will say he got an exception..so unfair..we want to try to avoid that and..rules are rules only candy and faded can change them after a debat with our great officers!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Wanted to stop by to say i really don't regret joining you guys!! In opposite way i can't even think about leaving. I know AL is fading away but we will keep feeding STS with suggestions and maybe,MAYBE one day they will open there eyes again on this one..it's a great game to just let it fade away. Anyway guys ,you rock!!! Thx for this awsome vacation and i'll try my very best to hop on as much as possible. Tomorrow school starts and can't even sleep although it's almost midnight haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Ah...please...I'm not pointing out enigmatic but...I know each and every guild has exceptions...can't I do a test run?
    We are an elite PvE farming guild.
    50K is dedication (IMO)

50K isn't as scary as it sounds. Some wt4 runs should help you out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    We are an elite PvE farming guild.
    50K is dedication (IMO)

50K isn't as scary as it sounds. Some wt4 runs should help you out
    KT4 gives better kills than WT4 .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately, with these new amazing elites overall activity in game has hit a new low. So, we are kinda struggling to keep ourselves interested and entertained by this game, or at least I am.

I agree with Candy. Do the dailies. Farm teeth. Do the Planar Tombs daily too. Do some Arena runs every day, it's probably the only place left with somewhat ok gold to be made.

If you really want to do the new elites - clear the whole maps, it's a bit more fun and challenge than "kill 20 mobs, run to boss". Plus, you get orc fangs (I usually get zero lol) and kills for the elite repeatable quest. And even this gets boring really fast due to the nature of the new maps, so a few runs a day is enough imo.

Also, if you need some achievements, especially easier ones like egg crack or haunted - just say it in gc, pretty much everyone can help with them.

Pretty much that's it.
    I want to farm for arcane ring but I keep dying in elite wilds,,,,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraXYZ View Post
    I want to farm for arcane ring but I keep dying in elite wilds,,,,
    Don't go with pugs, we have people in guild farming teeth, run with them. I need about 115 teeth and I might try farming a bar too, seems to me a better idea than wasting time in new maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Don't go with pugs, we have people in guild farming teeth, run with them. I need about 115 teeth and I might try farming a bar too, seems to me a better idea than wasting time in new maps.
    Yes I run mostly with the guild but I'm just a burden in there. THose bow guys keep crit me and I die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraXYZ View Post
    Yes I run mostly with the guild but I'm just a burden in there. THose bow guys keep crit me and I die
    No way, we will go with you! No need to pug the wilds, Sak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    Wanted to stop by to say i really don't regret joining you guys!! In opposite way i can't even think about leaving. I know AL is fading away but we will keep feeding STS with suggestions and maybe,MAYBE one day they will open there eyes again on this one..it's a great game to just let it fade away. Anyway guys ,you rock!!! Thx for this awsome vacation and i'll try my very best to hop on as much as possible. Tomorrow school starts and can't even sleep although it's almost midnight haha.

Yep I am with you!!! Enigmatic for Lyfe. The problem that's going on is with the GAME and truly the best thing about logging in is our friends in the guild. We have the most welcoming laid back group, and well.. we know how to run fast too. You guys are the best!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    If we make an exception for you than soon other ppl will say he got an exception..so unfair..we want to try to avoid that and..rules are rules only candy and faded can change them after a debat with our great officers!!

Why is it always unfair with me.....?
    I saw sm exceptions...thn only I talked bout em...
    Anways...if no...then OK...I always wanted a strong family...but I'll solo as I did it till now and continue it...
    Always rejection...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Exceptions you saw are alts. My alt for example didn't have 50k kills until a few days ago.

There is no point arguing with us. Our requirements are up there in post 1 on this thread. Cover them and contact us, it's that easy.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

An idea and suggestion (TY Syzor for this idea):

Many of us are working on crafting the higher level jewels. When you party up for elites to run, make an agreement in the party after your runs to trade the jewels that dropped. Would save us time/gold and really help each other get the ones they desire.

Nothing that is required, but just a thought.