Thread: Decisions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Decisions

Ok guys, I've got 3 nekro endgame characters (some will say this was a dumb decision) but I also have around 11.5M cash and was just curious on what you guys would do. Gear the mage? Rogue? War? (I've already got planar)

Tell me which type you would gear and what gear you would get (within 11-13M range)

I posted this in PvP because I'm just wanting to make a really good PvP toon.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 10-01-2015 at 12:00 PM.

mesalin

Endgame PvP hmm
    Mage if you wanna rock in clash. Rogue is for vs. But war is most op class if geared and skilled.
    Choose what you like. All chars are very good in PvP endgame if skilled and geared like i said.
    If you are patient think good and hard about what class you choose.
    Wait till Halloween( possible new mythic weapons) then gear up.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I was thinking the same thing about waiting for hallow but man that's a month! Ahh!
    And yeah I'm considering warrior.. I could get a para bulwark or something and then a good armor helm belt..
    I could also get ring/bul for around 6.5 and then have 5M for armor/helm/belt and maybe get some forti fury jewels

Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 10-01-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Personally, I think endgame rogue is the most fun as you can do normal clashes, DPS clashes, and VS (though they're not my thing). Though, all classes are relevant at endgame so just chose whichever you enjoy the most
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by MyIGNisVibing View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about waiting for hallow but man that's a month! Ahh!
    And yeah I'm considering warrior.. I could get a para bulwark or something and then a good armor helm belt..
    I could also get ring/bul for around 6.5 and then have 5M for armor/helm/belt and maybe get some forti fury jewels

Yeah ! I also can't wait for Halloween but be patient. If there will come new mythic weapons then now you just waste gold.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Cool

Sent from my Nexus 5
    using Tapatalk

lmao sounds like ur talking about me XD (waiting for hallow) pfft omg (-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah man its not easy to not burn gold right this second..I want to fully gear up and PvP but at the same time I don't want to lose a bunch of gold and my gear become useless..
    This I think is the one advantage twinks have over endgame... In endgame you're almost always trying to get the new gear, upgrade it etc..
    I don't want to log in one day and find out that my bulwark/gun/bow/armor/helm/belt is now underpowered to a new item and the price has dropped dramatically

#endgamestruggles

Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 10-01-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Yeah man its not easy to not burn gold right this second..I want to fully gear up and PvP but at the same time I don't want to lose a bunch of gold and my gear become useless..
    This I think is the one advantage twinks have over endgame... In endgame you're almost always trying to get the new gear, upgrade it etc..
    I don't want to log in one day and find out that my bulwark/gun/bow/armor/helm/belt is now underpowered to a new item and the price has dropped dramatically

#endgamestruggles

First of all go with rogue. Best insurance to don't lose lol.
    Second of all, when u take big breaks of game sell your stuff. They are not going to cost more than before. Prices are decreasing all the time.
    And third. You can actually increase your gold all the time since you can do elites or whatever. Especially if you are a rogue !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    First of all go with rogue. Best insurance to don't lose lol.
    Second of all, when u take big breaks of game sell your stuff. They are not going to cost more than before. Prices are decreasing all the time.
    And third. You can actually increase your gold all the time since you can do elites or whatever. Especially if you are a rogue !
    I guess so. I still don't think rogues are as overpowered as people make them out to be.. Rogue is probably my least favorite anyways. Idk why.. Seems like they are actually the weak link in clashes

Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 10-01-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Go tank.

Tank : if you play the class decently, you'll be desired in many endgame pvp guilds.

Mage : why be shorty when you can be big daddy (see above)?

Rogue : too many at endgame -- unless you're geared to the teeth, you won't be lined up for many clashes and guild wars...trust me.