Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STS DEVS Para Please :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I think that people should Para and eye to death the 46 weapons and then sts should release even better ones for winter and hopefully they will be dried up by then.
    Yep hopefully the new weapons will drain more of the remaining ones. End game will eventually phase out the para gems. Twinks on the other hand will have to buy their para equip. There is plenty of it out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Just a weapon won't help. What about people who had gemmed their para in their rings?
    Stg will need to bring out complete new sets then (from new weapons to new amulet) having atleast 60 more damage than the current best gear. Also if they do so, what are they gonna do about this glinstone sets?

Also there are hoarded paras out there which only wealthy people can afford. So stg will need to keep releasing huge damage giving sets for a time period.

I don't know why people have problem if first para bonus giving jewel gets flooded and become a common gem/jewel to any hard workers. I thought stg wanted to lessen the gear gaps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Para should come back
    Support +1

<Forgiveness>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Just a weapon won't help. What about people who had gemmed their para in their rings?
    Stg will need to bring out complete new sets then (from new weapons to new amulet) having atleast 60 more damage than the current best gear. Also if they do so, what are they gonna do about this glinstone sets?

Also there are hoarded paras out there which only wealthy people can afford. So stg will need to keep releasing huge damage giving sets for a time period.

I don't know why people have problem if first para bonus giving jewel gets flooded and become a common gem/jewel to any hard workers. I thought stg wanted to lessen the gear gaps.
    so lets increase the gap by letting people stack even more paras. brilliant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    What's better, a non-para user against a multiple para user, or a para user against a multiple para user?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You called me selfish because I ask for para return and you said something about 1 para is somewhere equals having 4 para and eyes.

Now why change your mind. Ya stack more para while I get at least one para.

Ask yourself who is more selfish. I know you already have para in your twink gears so you are against parq coming back. BTW it won't increase gap which we already had but it will lessen the gap.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    You called me selfish because I ask for para return and you said something about 1 para is somewhere equals having 4 para and eyes.

Now why change your mind. Ya stack more para while I get at least one para.

Ask yourself who is more selfish. I know you already have para in your twink gears so you are against parq coming back. BTW it won't increase gap which we already had but it will lessen the gap.
    I bought every single of the paras im using. Others can do the same. And do i really care if paras come back? No, cuz i only play twinks. And paras will be a part of twinks for the foreseeable future. Rip ur theory about me being selfish.

Funny thing is, most of the people asking for para to come back are the people who werent here for halloween last year. You people havent even been playing the game for a year and ur disregarding any possibility for endgame to be balanced in the future just so you yourself can get a para. Who is selfish now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Sorry shil. Invite 2 pty bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I bought every single of the paras im using. Others can do the same. And do i really care if paras come back? No, cuz i only play twinks. And paras will be a part of twinks for the foreseeable future. Rip ur theory about me being selfish.

Funny thing is, most of the people asking for para to come back are the people who werent here for halloween last year. You people havent even been playing the game for a year and ur disregarding any possibility for endgame to be balanced in the future just so you yourself can get a para. Who is selfish now?

Haha. I will just ignore your post with laugh from now on. It's worthless anyways and btw I played last halloweeen. I am selfish but don't deny you are not selfish. My selfishness won't harm anyone and it will balance the game that's what I beleive. I am still supporting para come back. I don't care what you say onwards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Players like that don't think long term about the health of the game itself. All they really cares about is themself. The main reason why they want para gem to come back is so they can craft into their new glintstone mythic equipments and hoard them for future new mythic or arcane items.

Example, if this game ever last another 2-3 seasons and para gems is not back, all those future items will already be better than those old mythic arcane items with paras on it. And once U craft with the jewels system it be the best items for end game. That's what STS intended.

And as for twink lvls, there's already too many items that already have paras, save ur gold to buy them if U don't have it. Or farm enough gold to buy what U want.

Have U notice only a select few players always brought up this same similar topics?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ipoopsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

#Paracomeback!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Players like that don't think long term about the health of the game itself. All they really cares about is themself. The main reason why they want para gem to come back is so they can craft into their new glintstone mythic equipments and hoard them for future new mythic or arcane items.

Example, if this game ever last another 2-3 seasons and para gems is not back, all those future items will already be better than those old mythic arcane items with paras on it. And once U craft with the jewels system it be the best items for end game. That's what STS intended.

And as for twink lvls, there's already too many items that already have paras, save ur gold to buy them if U don't have it. Or farm enough gold to buy what U want.

Have U notice only a select few players always brought up this same similar topics?
    Best post in these topics and this is what they intend to happen. I would rather the gems personally but I can see where Sts is coming from.