Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS gonna fix medium cakes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Plat farming gold took a year before prices reached low and plat farming gold was depleted (a lot still exists). This current method is released to every single player in the game...platinum farming was only known by a few hundred players. So, to deplete these gold reserves...it will take an equal amount of time.

Lets put in perspective...I know of someone who has made 100M in pure profit off of this. If I so wanted, I could do the same. However, I prefer helping guildies out too so I open in parties with them. It's enough to beat the rate of inflation which is all I am really looking for. There is more than 2-3 dozen players who have each farmed upwards of 30-40M. There are hundreds of players who have farmed 10-20M. There are thousands of players who farmed 1-9M. Stop for a second to think of the extent of damage we will be looking at the next few months.

The ONLY ones who benefit from this are the ones who've made 20M or more. Everybody else loses, and I do mean everybody. You may not believe me now, but come back to this post in a month and see how accurate it is.
    Let me guess, they open with 3 other alts of theirs in a party? So you agree that theyre basically abusing this and cheating in a way of sort?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Plat farming gold took a year before prices reached low and plat farming gold was depleted (a lot still exists). This current method is released to every single player in the game...platinum farming was only known by a few hundred players. So, to deplete these gold reserves...it will take an equal amount of time.

Lets put in perspective...I know of someone who has made 100M in pure profit off of this. If I so wanted, I could do the same. However, I prefer helping guildies out too so I open in parties with them. It's enough to beat the rate of inflation which is all I am really looking for. There is more than 2-3 dozen players who have each farmed upwards of 30-40M. There are hundreds of players who have farmed 10-20M. There are thousands of players who farmed 1-9M. Stop for a second to think of the extent of damage we will be looking at the next few months.

The ONLY ones who benefit from this are the ones who've made 20M or more. Everybody else loses, and I do mean everybody. You may not believe me now, but come back to this post in a month and see how accurate it is.
    He asked if u would like to bet, why not both of u bet on 500m ? XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Let's assume that I play 12 hours a day, I farm and craft 40 mediums an hour (try it, almost impossible) and that I yield 15.000 from every cake.

3 days x 12 hours x 40 x 15,000 = 21,600,000 if I am not mistaken. How does that correspond with 50+M?

I should maybe add that I don't use autobuy and crafting bots and macros. Also, I open cakes with guildies. I assume the former is the key, as usual.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Let's assume that I play 12 hours a day, I farm and craft 40 mediums an hour (try it, almost impossible) and that I yield 15.000 from every cake.

3 days x 12 hours x 40 x 15,000 = 21,600,000 if I am not mistaken. How does that correspond with 50+M?

I should maybe add that I don't use autobuy and crafting bots and macros. Also, I open cakes with guildies. I assume the former is the key, as usual.
    I agree

And this would require 16 different accounts crafting non stop with 0 time taken into account for trading between characters. So even that number is an overestimate. And how many players are actually capable of this? Not many

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    Everyone will spend once their money, prices will stabilize in a few weeks, btw, here's the time of Plat players, open some lockeds and sell arcanes for high. I don't have problem with this.. Only lazy ppl have problem with that "issue" if we can calling this an issue.. Lol
    This exactly. 2-3 days of medium cake popping will not cause long lasting inflation. Anybody thinking it will is insane. Wait a month til the next plat sale once many people have spent their gold. LMAO@comparing this to platfarming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    This exactly. 2-3 days of medium cake popping will not cause long lasting inflation. Anybody thinking it will is insane. Wait a month til the next plat sale once many people have spent their gold. LMAO@comparing this to platfarming.
    Sigh,

I implore u to reread all posts and think about them. It is not the same as plat farming, but the effect is the same. And yes it is only for a short time, but the scale on which it is done is much wider: literally everyone does it. Spending the gold doesnt change anything as it is still in the economy and in circulation. Just the plat spenders who practically produce the goods will have more gold. All in all the current situation is worst for F2P players in the long run.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Sigh,

I implore u to reread all posts and think about them. It is not the same as plat farming, but the effect is the same. And yes it is only for a short time, but the scale on which it is done is much wider: literally everyone does it. Spending the gold doesnt change anything as it is still in the economy and in circulation. Just the plat spenders who practically produce the goods will have more gold. All in all the current situation is worst for F2P players in the long run.
    Ive read every post. Considering platfarming caused items to be over 100m, this is nothing like the effect of platfarming. Anybody who fails to understand that simple concept isnt worth my time arguing with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Ive read every post. Considering platfarming caused items to be over 100m, this is nothing like the effect of platfarming. Anybody who fails to understand that simple concept isnt worth my time arguing with.
    Sigh,

I was trying to be nice. Sadly now u went blazing insults. Anyway there are many variables u don't consider when u talk about the 100 m items. I won't try to help u any more. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

woot finnaly i dont have 3 gold in my inventory for once

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default How do we not have a thread about Medium Cakes yet?

The only people who will TRULY benefit from this are the ones who already have EVERYTHING they need. Because whatever gold they earn is now a surplus. Others who still have yet to buy an arcane pet or ring, a mythic weapon, jewels and gems, fangs---would be affected from this inflation. Notice that the price of jewels remain the same despite the influx from large cakes. The demand for them also increased because people no longer think using jewels is out of their budget's reach. In the end, everyone who is looking to improve their character will still spend the same or more gold than they have earned.
    Last edited by Ticklish; 11-16-2015 at 08:59 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

People are crafting and opening...? You can just spam buy from AH and earn 1M in 20 mins...
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-16-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Considering you buy 100 chests in 15 minutes and open 100 of those in 5 mins,at 5k profit per chest.

It is still 500k profit unless you are buying chests for 12k and selling small cakes for 7k. Even if you did all of these the AH would run out of medium cakes in 1 hour of you buying the medium cakes.

#ExaggerationExaggerated
    100?? I'm in parties where people are spam opening 300+ at a time. I see I've received 5000 gold for 5 minutes afterward lol

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

People are crafting and opening...? You can just spam buy from AH and earn 1M in 20 mins...
    Sorry, I thought this event was about crafting and opening cakes. Next time I may keep Sendkey script ready because no mortal can buy the cakes now, competing with scripts. At least yesterday it was so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Sorry, I thought this event was about crafting and opening cakes. Next time I may keep Sendkey script ready because no mortal can buy the cakes now, competing with scripts. At least yesterday it was so.
    I buy them without using a script...pick up around 300 in 20 minutes or less.

@Avik

The AH doesn't run out...I've bought over 2000 mediums yesterday. The amount of gold made is simply crazy...and would be even crazier if I did it alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    The only people who will TRULY benefit from this are the ones who already have EVERYTHING they need. Because whatever gold they earn is now a surplus. Others who still have yet to buy an arcane pet or ring, a mythic weapon, jewels and gems, fangs---would be affected from this inflation. Notice that the price of jewels remain the same despite the influx from large cakes. The demand for them also increased because people no longer think using jewels is out of their budget's reach. In the end, everyone who is looking to improve their character will still spend the same or more gold than they have earned.
    I agree with you. I am farming like crazy just to stay in game. People who didn't have the time to farm during this week are going to suffer from the inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How can you make millions only by buy from auction if the price of medium cakes are 15k (+-500)?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Untung For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Untung View Post
    How can you make millions only by buy from auction if the price of medium cakes are 15k (+-500)?
    Small cakes - 3-4k each. Buy 300 mediums in 20 mins. Account for 20 mins of time to open, 10 mins to pass back everything, 10 minutes to sell and that's 1.2M profit roughly every hour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I miss times when you had to actually farm , craft and open chestes/cakes/eggs ect for FUN
    Tell me please, is it fun to stay day and night in cs? this is what MMO made for? i read here some comments and try to find some sence, but find it too hard
    I tried to buy a missing cake for my craft- i stood in cs for 5 mins till i managed to actually buy it....cause every freaking time, even bottom listed items, were unavailiable.
    I'm very proud of some players that managed to make some millions with real grinding, craftind and (OMG!) opening cakes in real party with guildies!
    I really love this community, but sometimes it makes me wonder why i'm still here lolz
    Good luck with your 1000000millions

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Most people end up buying them for 16k and popping for 2-3k profit from auction, the ones who do spend trying to buy the cakes for 14500+/-500 realise they spend more time trying to "purchase fail"'ing than earning gold.

@zeus mediums are constantly around the 600-700 mark in auc, if someone did buy 100 smalls from auc in 10 minutes hats off to them considering you also help your friends opening cakes that's 20 mins set aside just for the party to pop. Wouldn't you say 500k-1m profit per hour if you are using one char at a time and buying mediums for 14-5k or smalls for 3-4k.
    Would you like a video on it...? Or would you like to stand and watch me buy? I accounted the helping friends part into the equation when I said it's 1.2M per hour.

In fact, after this post, I just made a solo party to prove my point...I bought 150 in 6 and a half minutes, then finished opening and selling them 17 minutes later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Would you like a video on it...? Or would you like to stand and watch me buy? I accounted the helping friends part into the equation when I said it's 1.2M per hour.

In fact, after this post, I just made a solo party to prove my point...I bought 150 in 6 and a half minutes, then finished opening and selling them 17 minutes later.
    ???? So botting is ok in this game? I just presumed it weren't as in other games? There is absolutely no way to buy that many medium in what much time. In fact it is almost impossible to buy any atm due to the number of bots camping cs.

I really want to know if botting is not against ToS. And if it is why aren't those bots getting banned