Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Hotfix | November 16, 2015

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Sorry guys but "Exploit" the "Medium Cakes" wasn't farm at all, I mean was everithing a lazy trick.

Can you see the actual market? Now a mythic weapon worth almost 1+M than before, this was worst than the old Platinum Farming.

I really support the idea of 50p gold and I think that everyone that exploit the cake trick should be banned at least for few days, the platinum farmers were banned too, this was a worst trick so they should be banned too.
    The problem isn't that they changed the medium crates it is that the damage is now done and the economy is screwed for anyone that played fair. The exploiters have their money. Beyond that my steel commando is worthless.

I have more gold now then before the event but it is worth less than what I had before.

I hope STS gives more of an explanation and owns this one. This may be about the biggest screw up in AL history, something else to celebrate annually.

Lots of folks are mad for lots of reasons. I don't think sts can fix it but they should at least say sorry and tell us what happened.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post: