Quote Originally Posted by Yohan Blank View Post
Sadly I like PL and worste theyre not updating it anymore :/ I wonder if they still can update PL like in the mere future.
What happens if AL players discovered PL and find it more interesting :/ So the update that STS made for AL are completely a waste. They should have just probably update both games. Why is also STS making so much games if they cant even handle them all and just focuses on one game..I will be happy if STS will make one more last update that the update will last forever :/ I really luv PL ill never delete it on my homescreen ^^
And what if AL players will quit AL because they like PL more cause of more features like joining rooms and screen rotation not like on AL pretty hard to level up.
Coming from a player who started off in AL and then tried PL for a brief amount of time, i can tell you that the likelihood of AL players transitioning to PL is very very slim. To me, it felt like going from a Playstation 3 to a Playstation 2. As someone who got used to AL' graphics and game mechanics, going to PL felt like a downgrade. In addition, i couldn't find much motivation to play as i couldnt help but feel as though the game was practically empty. I couldnt find PuGs in any maps after lv16, forcing me to become discouraged.

I do however like bird class and some of the vanities and especially the emotes lol.