Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Smile [ Guide ] How to earn gold for leprechaun pendant

FOR LVL26-41
    Hello guys! i want to tell you how to make money for leprechaun pendant
    1) Klaas and Shazbot
    Every day these guys give u treasure chest, in which u can get 25% luck elixir. ( klaas's chest can give combo elixir for 1 hour/25% luck elixir for 30 mins, Shazbot's chest can give 25% luck elixir for 15 min ). this is good time to loot ren'gol locks or eggs ( about where and what eggs u can loot, check out in the AL Pets ) each ren'gol lock cost 10-11k gold ( event time/ plat sale/ others they will cost 12k+)
    best map for getting ren'gol locks is kraken mines level3, but for lvl below 40 it's gonna be hard, because: bad stats, not high activity at this levels.
    If u want to farm in kraken mines u must have: good and active guild/ good and helpful friends ( without friends game will be very hard ).
    For lvl20-35 better try to farm in dead city 1st and 4th maps ( if u know another good areas to farm locks, pls write ty ).
    2) Quests and Daily Quests
    Each area has quest, reward for which is xp and money ( total money for quests i didn't count because forgot them all )
    daily: if to compare all daily rewards from maps dead city, kraken isles, shuyal, nords, u will get 6k-7k for all ( if to add tindirin daily u will get 10k each day. If to do daily each day, then for 25-30 days u will have leprechaun , also if u are lucke with luck elixir, then it's 20 days or less)
    3) Events
    in the game a lot of events: Halloween, winter event, lovecraft event, birthday event, goblin event, lovecraft event( near time ), easter event, Ursoth and others mini events. in this time u can get a lot of gold. to get silver tier in halloween, winter, goblin and ursoth events it's 15k+ money. in this events keep tokens to buy: vanities, eggs, items, recipes and u will get a lot of cash.
    Thats all one of the best variants of msking money for leprechaun pendant. If u know another variants, pls write thank you
    Good luck all
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    FOR LVL26-41
    Hello guys! i want to tell you how to make money for leprechaun pendant
    1) Klaas and Shazbot
    Every day these guys give u treasure chest, in which u can get 25% luck elixir. ( klaas's chest can give combo elixir for 1 hour/25% luck elixir for 30 mins, Shazbot's chest can give 25% luck elixir for 15 min ). this is good time to loot ren'gol locks or eggs ( about where and what eggs u can loot, check out in the AL Pets ) each ren'gol lock cost 10-11k gold ( event time/ plat sale/ others they will cost 12k+)
    best map for getting ren'gol locks is kraken mines level3, but for lvl below 40 it's gonna be hard, because: bad stats, not high activity at this levels.
    If u want to farm in kraken mines u must have: good and active guild/ good and helpful friends ( without friends game will be very hard ).
    For lvl20-35 better try to farm in dead city 1st and 4th maps ( if u know another good areas to farm locks, pls write ty ).
    2) Quests and Daily Quests
    Each area has quest, reward for which is xp and money ( total money for quests i didn't count because forgot them all )
    daily: if to compare all daily rewards from maps dead city, kraken isles, shuyal, nords, u will get 6k-7k for all ( if to add tindirin daily u will get 10k each day. If to do daily each day, then for 25-30 days u will have leprechaun , also if u are lucke with luck elixir, then it's 20 days or less)
    3) Events
    in the game a lot of events: Halloween, winter event, lovecraft event, birthday event, goblin event, lovecraft event( near time ), easter event, Ursoth and others mini events. in this time u can get a lot of gold. to get silver tier in halloween, winter, goblin and ursoth events it's 15k+ money. in this events keep tokens to buy: vanities, eggs, items, recipes and u will get a lot of cash.
    Thats all one of the best variants of msking money for leprechaun pendant. If u know another variants, pls write thank you
    Good luck all
    You forgot the 1st map of kraken isles its a good and active map where there's many people farming locks even pros ! BTW there's a good drop rate just like km3
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    You forgot the 1st map of kraken isles its a good and active map where there's many people farming locks even pros ! BTW there's a good drop rate just like km3
    Ya rly ty
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow thanks! Really helpful! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    Is that true? We could farm rengol locked crates in the 1st map of Kraken isles!!
    Well, that was really a new tip for me !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

2nd map also good for farm ren locks. But for some peoples its gonna be hard to farm kraken cuz no good gear for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaith View Post
    Is that true? We could farm rengol locked crates in the 1st map of Kraken isles!!
    Well, that was really a new tip for me !
    Ye its really active and good drop rate of crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    2nd map also good for farm ren locks. But for some peoples its gonna be hard to farm kraken cuz no good gear for that.
    Southern seas? I don't know about that every time I try that its bad you have to wait a long time like 1-2min and 1st map u take about 50sec-1:20min

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Seas not so hard for farm. 1st map harder than 2nd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i like the tips bro!