Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: eCONOMY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i hope u remember my post " reasons why people quitting" i got about 50 comment in 1 day where 70-75% agreed...same topic like u, but i did it in an angry manner and boom sts deleted it.. well its not that really angry tho. i just presented what is real....

TITANIUM fyi sts always do something so that we will start craving and craving for plats.. STS dont care if market price will go low, they dont care about players investment.

example:
    player:i farmed lock for 1month just to buy grit maul(3m) and now the price is 1m?
    sts be like...sorry its your fault,you bought the wrong item...u made a bad decision
    player:i made a lot of investment, i put a lot of hard work into it and the price is so low now!
    sts be like: its your choice u made a bad investment...i dont really care about that because its your fault you invest that thing
    player: i opened a lot of lock, i i used a lot of money to get a what u call "WORT IT ITEM" and now!! that worth it item i got now cost 70% lesser...STS!! I did not use a lot of my money just to get an item cost 1m!!!!
    sts be like: sorry but we did not force u to open lock, its your own decision, its your choice

sts you have the power to control the market!! i know u can balance it by doing something or by not doing something(4 consecutive plat event)
    maybe because u just dont care or maybe its not just your priority, and whats your priority ??plat demands?? (thrs no such thing as free lunch) thats the quote i know that explains sts point of view...thats why i understand sts because this is also business...

i hope this issue will not be the forum topic again in the next future updates....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anague For This Useful Post: