All true... I saved 220 recipes...
My friend saved 450.and 250 brood. Now they are 25k :/ yes nobody forced us for do it but it's joke ? Also a lot of players bought and saved glinstone weapons, now they cost less than in event. I didn't personality saved one but some lost even about 10-20m. Somebody forced us? No but ehh. I know i know players opened so many locks that items became cheap af. All say market is crash and crap. Yes its true but who did it...STS.
We just got too many new things into game in short time that market won't come back to normal.
First plat sale, singe is back, double chance sns , arcane weapons, arcane deary , winter event. That all crashed market IMO. Cap 56 could bring balance to game. At the moment it just crashed market. I hope 56 bring more balance when it come to real but what i see in future is fervor bow 2-3m... Maybe if sts close auction and trade for weekend it will help ... Or idk... We just need something that will help us gain money, cause fangs and lock farm over and over and over made many ppl bored.

<Forgiveness>