Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weapon Changes in Curse of the Cryostar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Change is a must for any game or in real life. But there must some value for the items in a season at least. For example Arcane ring. Yes right time to kill it. I have it with para added couple of months ago. But it's understandable since both are there in game for quite long. In Other Hand there must be some control on item prices not allowing some one selling OP. It's sad to see, people got the items couple of weeks ago and no value for what they spent relatively today. Arcane weapons are released very recent. lvl 31 Arcane maul and lvl 36 staff were used for many years. They are still good at lvl 46 while compare with some lvl 46 mythic weapons. Glintstone gear is real grinding for anyplayer with fangs drops rate low. I spent nearly 10mil and 3 months grinding STS is awesome game developer. So far my responses in past threads were very supportive. My feedback this time is " devalue items process is too fast". I sincerely hope STS will retook into these.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BabVna For This Useful Post: