Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
me and my borther contradicts in every way that is why we are so close to each other he is the yin and im the yang.

he hates the totality of the idea even when the first glint set started he hated it complained about everything and since im older i stayed positive because i don't want him to quit. I had all the opportunity to craft the myth set but i decided to give him all the fangs that i can farm because for me all i needed was the helm he can be the OP one and i can stay mediocre.
we even both got banned during the mass-ban he lost hope but i didn't so that is how we got our account back and so are the most players that i know who almost quit but i never quit. i did follow ups for them until they got their account back. ( they are the least of my concerns but since i know how hard they worked for all their accounts i did what i can do to boost their morale)

you may hate me for my optimist (for being such a leech on my statement) but my positivity is not for everyone.

if you wanna release your frustrations that's fine im willing to listen. because we are all free to state our opinion but the thing there is are you doing it right?..
The thing is, making blanket posts like your original post is completely disrespectful to people's feelings who earned the items. It's like you disregard their opinion, which is the very thing some people are defending you about.

Now, I don't have anything against you nor do I want to start a flame war but in the future I suggest making posts that may offer some useful feedback to both parties. It's difficult, I know. I can't always do this either but it helps a lot on forums.

As for the color, some people are more sensitive to colors than others. This is why even the developers use black text. Now, I don't mind blue but someone with color sensitivity or even color blindness might.