20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    unfortunately

ill think about it
    You know that link under your sig?
    Try replacing the first link into Kossi's Ideas

EDIT: just copy paste this:
    Kossi's Suggestions!

EDIT: Quote me first, and copy paste that bottom link.
    Last edited by noobmigo; 03-27-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    You know that link under your sig?
    Try replacing the first link into Kossi's Ideas

EDIT: just copy paste this:
    Kossi's Suggestions!

EDIT: Quote me first, and copy paste that bottom link.
    thanks! i could never figure out how to do that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

thanks! i could never figure out how to do that :P
    I learned today, by revisiting bmc85uk's suggestion box. I'll PM you how. I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

still a good thread devs need to see and hopefully comment on it mind me putting link to this in my sig?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Feel free to sig it
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need ALL of these :P And I'm guessing you play Runescape?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

WATERFALL
    All I needed to hear. AWESOME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardfeather View Post
    We need ALL of these :P And I'm guessing you play Runescape?
    How did you know O_o

I used to
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Perfect example of why we need no-cooldown pvp buffs!
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love to see pvp like wow

once you died then you are out, one of the teams all died then move on to next round (same map)

gives it like 3 rounds or more, then calculate all players' kills, death and even damage output
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    I would love to see pvp like wow

once you died then you are out, one of the teams all died then move on to next round (same map)

gives it like 3 rounds or more, then calculate all players' kills, death and even damage output
    interesting hmm
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its a great thread. But i disagree on the "Unlimited buffs" part. It's really unfair, especially for bears to go against fully buffed mages and avians. unless you want to overpower bears again, as the mages have SICKO regen and birds have WHACKO dps.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Cracking thread Kossi, thought about creating something similar but you've covered most of my ideas and much more.....

These are only my constructive thoughts people, so please feel free to disagree but please be nice. LOL

I & II
    I have zero PVP experience so can't comment on PVP changes but some sort of progression rewards would be a must wouldn't they? Reward PVP commitment and encourage continued use. This is the basic model of any game to motivate further use.

Re: Staking... It's not on the Dev's roadmap. I don't think wanting something really badly is going to change their mind. Personally, if it was introduced, it is vital it remains low stake, or it is open for abuse. Think of worse case scenario and whether it would be acceptable.. Ie experienced scammer plays noob PVPer for 1mil and wins? Fair? There has to be safe guards built it to protect EVERY player. My gut feeling is devs will think it's too difficult to implement whilst retaining a safety net.

III
    fully agreed, either ur suggestion or relocating the gold to the left slightly. Should be an easy win.

IV
    Long overdue. Guilds should be here now...... I've got lots of suggestions. Really looking forward to these being introduced.

V
    Like the idea of towns having a purpose, and would maybe expand it further to add sub areas in each town for larger Market areas, social spaces (taverns,etc), practises arenas, etc. I also really like the idea of players own houses. This has lots of potential for functionality & customisation, and you could maybe even invite other players round....

VI
    I like the idea, as I've spent well over 300 on plat, but the financial business model wouldn't work if they introduced all that stuff for free.... I'd love some additional rewards for my custom but don't think it's likely. Maybe they might allow one free thing over a certain threshold? Ie 300 equals all ALTs have the same inventory slots, you buy more for one ALT and they all get the increase. If they gave you lots, what be the motivation to purchase more Plat? And they need everyone to continue purchasing plat.

VII
    Pinks will always devalue over time, it's simple economics, but I like the idea of thinking of things to mix things up a bit. What about crafting? Why can't we customise/improve items. I say customise/improve because there is a whole totally different topic around whether item stats should be improved or just re-balanced, and this isn't the place. I'ld love there to be much more recipe drops to encourage crafting more and there should be a generic RESPEC/IMPROVE recipe (maybe level specific) which allows you to craft items with the required ingredients (ie gems, crafting ingredients, etc). I understand that items would need to be specific and the coding might not allow unlimited variations, so as a starter why not a gem specific affects. Gladiator Gem respecs/increases in favour of armour, Magic Gem for base Mana and/or M/S, etc....

VIII
    I love this idea.. Herblore.. Maybe 2 common and 10 rare drops, commons could make normal Mana/Health potions, or could be combined with different rares to make the normally paid for potions/elixirs....

IX & X
    +1 like ur suggestions.

XI
    Pets sound great but I've never really thought seriously about these so can't add anything to what you said already

To summarise, agree with it all, I just think you might be fighting a losing battle against the dev's with staking... Did you get a response from them?
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Cracking thread Kossi, thought about creating something similar but you've covered most of my ideas and much more.....

These are only my constructive thoughts people, so please feel free to disagree but please be nice. LOL

I & II
    I have zero PVP experience so can't comment on PVP changes but some sort of progression rewards would be a must wouldn't they? Reward PVP commitment and encourage continued use. This is the basic model of any game to motivate further use.

Re: Staking... It's not on the Dev's roadmap. I don't think wanting something really badly is going to change their mind. Personally, if it was introduced, it is vital it remains low stake, or it is open for abuse. Think of worse case scenario and whether it would be acceptable.. Ie experienced scammer plays noob PVPer for 1mil and wins? Fair? There has to be safe guards built it to protect EVERY player. My gut feeling is devs will think it's too difficult to implement whilst retaining a safety net.

III
    fully agreed, either ur suggestion or relocating the gold to the left slightly. Should be an easy win.

IV
    Long overdue. Guilds should be here now...... I've got lots of suggestions. Really looking forward to these being introduced.

V
    Like the idea of towns having a purpose, and would maybe expand it further to add sub areas in each town for larger Market areas, social spaces (taverns,etc), practises arenas, etc. I also really like the idea of players own houses. This has lots of potential for functionality & customisation, and you could maybe even invite other players round....

VI
    I like the idea, as I've spent well over 300 on plat, but the financial business model wouldn't work if they introduced all that stuff for free.... I'd love some additional rewards for my custom but don't think it's likely. Maybe they might allow one free thing over a certain threshold? Ie 300 equals all ALTs have the same inventory slots, you buy more for one ALT and they all get the increase. If they gave you lots, what be the motivation to purchase more Plat? And they need everyone to continue purchasing plat.

VII
    Pinks will always devalue over time, it's simple economics, but I like the idea of thinking of things to mix things up a bit. What about crafting? Why can't we customise/improve items. I say customise/improve because there is a whole totally different topic around whether item stats should be improved or just re-balanced, and this isn't the place. I'ld love there to be much more recipe drops to encourage crafting more and there should be a generic RESPEC/IMPROVE recipe (maybe level specific) which allows you to craft items with the required ingredients (ie gems, crafting ingredients, etc). I understand that items would need to be specific and the coding might not allow unlimited variations, so as a starter why not a gem specific affects. Gladiator Gem respecs/increases in favour of armour, Magic Gem for base Mana and/or M/S, etc....

VIII
    I love this idea.. Herblore.. Maybe 2 common and 10 rare drops, commons could make normal Mana/Health potions, or could be combined with different rares to make the normally paid for potions/elixirs....

IX & X
    +1 like ur suggestions.

XI
    Pets sound great but I've never really thought seriously about these so can't add anything to what you said already

To summarise, agree with it all, I just think you might be fighting a losing battle against the dev's with staking... Did you get a response from them?
    wow never heard of you before haha nice reply and i agree 100% with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    wow never heard of you before haha nice reply and i agree 100% with that
    Been trying to keep a very low profile. LOL. There's lots of much more experienced players around than me to help out but I think I am really starting to get a hang of the finer details of the game (excluding BS and PVP) so thought I'd offer Kossi some feedback to his great ideas. Starting to dip a toe into BS soon so will need some patient allies to guide me through the finer details in there... GULP
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No response about staking yet

Remember staking is going to be in fathom crypt 100% of the time, and before you stake, you get warnings
    Like rs, i dont think anyone would be clueless enough to lose 1M because they never pvped
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you had me at "unlimited"
    but yes, you basically covered everything, i agree to everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMagma View Post
    you had me at "unlimited"
    but yes, you basically covered everything, i agree to everything.
    Are any devs on? I got a message from samhayne but no answers
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!