If balance is defined as no single class observing gross strength over another, then I believe sts has a drawing board to go back to. This is especially evident at twink pvp levels. Yes, pvp is where all of these supposed "necessary changes" are felt the most. Now, that isn't to say that rogues being fed upon by the stun happy mobs of new and the red zone spewing bosses goes unnoticed, but in pve you can pot to your hearts content and eat all the ankhs (convenient, no?) necessary to finish runs timely and effectively. Tanks can horn, granting a few seconds of no damage. Mages, same with heal. Rogues get a damage and armor debuff.

I've done endgame pvp and that already has been a clown fiesta of one shot kills by dps upon others; tanks are loling away as they chop their sword around creating pools of destruction. But I'm not versed enough there to make hard statements like zues and others. This tank vs rogue clusterffff will never die and there will always be arguments. Threads like this will most assuredly always devolve into flames. I just want the company that created this game we play to try and find a solution other than this uniform nerf across the board. Maybe endgame rogues needed this armor debuff. Twinks certainly didn't.