Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A new forum reward system!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Lighten up and give him some pickles!
    OFF TOPIC - I'm having that one......
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beez View Post
    And the forums are turning into a few individuals who post often and consider themselves above the rest. Its not just this thread its been going on for a while. Just cause a few ppl said something it turns into law and they refuse to be open to suggestions.
    Took me a bit to figure out what your issue was, but it seems you got into a tiff with noobmigo, a player with more posts then you. Do you fear that this point system could go to players heads like the post count does? Do you think players will take this serious, and use 'higher number of Parth Points' as an argument that they are right and you are wrong?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Took me a bit to figure out what your issue was, but it seems you got into a tiff with noobmigo, a player with more posts then you. Do you fear that this point system could go to players heads like the post count does? Do you think players will take this serious, and use 'higher number of Parth Points' as an argument that they are right and you are wrong?
    FLUFFNSTUFF: 2 Points
    BEEZ: 0 Points

I rest my case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did it take a long time to figure out? Just click my name and go to recent posts? I know that might take an hour or two to do a few clicks. But thanks for stalking me on the forums haha.

If you read the 'tiff' you would realize that again one of my comments was not agreed with and thus a 'tiff' started. And my point is that in several threads the post count seems to influence peoples ego's. I do not care that I only recently started to post on the forums. So even the fact that you have more posts THAN (please note the difference between then and than ) someone means next to nothing.

Sounds like you are trying to come to ... someones? rescue but really you only sound like an idiot right now. My point is that players like yourself think they can comment on my posts and think that their opinion trumps my argument because you do not like it. The fact is, you sir, are trolling off of my original post. Check out what Red and I were talking about or even what stomp and I were talking about.

Fluff i think that you are threatened by me because I wont be another head nodder and just agree blindly to some bad ideas. Maybe you should do some clicking on your own name to see that you really dont bring anything to the conversation here.

K, Thanks
    Last edited by Beez; 03-29-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    FLUFFNSTUFF: 2 Points
    BEEZ: 0 Points

I rest my case.

what case? this was completely out of left field and had nothing to do with what we were talking about lol. I think i would rest my case that you two are idiots.
    *slams gavel*

court adjourned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

what case? this was completely out of left field and had nothing to do with what we were talking about lol. I think i would rest my case that you two are idiots.
    *slams gavel*
    court adjourned
    Fish much lately?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why are you taking something lighthearted and meant to be positive, and turning it into something ugly? I really don't understand why you're getting so bent out of shape over this. Sounds like you're just sour that the forums aren't more serious. A lot of us just like to hang out here and joke around. No one's putting anyone down because of their post count or whatnot. I really don't get where all this hostility is coming from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ITT: people who forgot to eat their wheaties upon waking up and r now moody.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Durnam View Post
    ITT: people who forgot to eat their wheaties upon waking up and r now moody.
    random enough? And ill quit when i hit 69 points because it just owns (if i ever get one). -sigh-, -breaks down in tears- of course the person to get the most would probably be david. Hes never off of the forums. Devs should give him a i <3 STS shirt.
    N W A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice

Thumbs up ;-)
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Did it take a long time to figure out? Just click my name and go to recent posts? I know that might take an hour or two to do a few clicks. But thanks for stalking me on the forums haha.

If you read the 'tiff' you would realize that again one of my comments was not agreed with and thus a 'tiff' started. And my point is that in several threads the post count seems to influence peoples ego's. I do not care that I only recently started to post on the forums. So even the fact that you have more posts THAN (please note the difference between then and than ) someone means next to nothing.

Sounds like you are trying to come to ... someones? rescue but really you only sound like an idiot right now. My point is that players like yourself think they can comment on my posts and think that their opinion trumps my argument because you do not like it. The fact is, you sir, are trolling off of my original post. Check out what Red and I were talking about or even what stomp and I were talking about.

Fluff i think that you are threatened by me because I wont be another head nodder and just agree blindly to some bad ideas. Maybe you should do some clicking on your own name to see that you really dont bring anything to the conversation here.

K, Thanks
    Your Welcome.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Your Welcome.
    I'll correct this for you so he doesn't have a reason to respond: it's "You're Welcome"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll correct this for you so he doesn't have a reason to respond: it's "You're Welcome"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Thanks for having my back! It's important us high post count people stick together before this place is over run by a bunch of low posting noobs whose opinions we must squash! Here's the plan, I will go in to Traders Market and find everyone with a post count under a thousand and tell them no one wants to buy their overpriced junk, and you go into Suggestions and Feedback and post 'FAIL NOOB' under every thread posted by someone with a under 1500 posts!
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 03-29-2011 at 02:46 PM.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Sorry, you must have at least 400 posts to reply to someone with a monkey.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for having my back! It's important us high post count people stick together before this place is over run by a bunch of low posting noobs whose opinions we must squash! Here's the plan, I will go in to Traders Market and tell everyone with a post count under a thousand and tell them no one wants to buy their overpriced junk, and you go into Suggestions and Feedback and post 'FAIL NOOB' under every thread posted by someone with a under 1500 posts!
    Hmm... U havent done this yet xD
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Hmm... U havent done this yet xD
    I don't have to take these accusations from someone with only 454 posts!

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol and I got 455 posts -.-'
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for having my back! It's important us high post count people stick together before this place is over run by a bunch of low posting noobs whose opinions we must squash! Here's the plan, I will go in to Traders Market and find everyone with a post count under a thousand and tell them no one wants to buy their overpriced junk, and you go into Suggestions and Feedback and post 'FAIL NOOB' under every thread posted by someone with a under 1500 posts!

Amazing how you take one little fact and run with it. This thread has been dead for hours. Wish you paid as much attention in English class as you do on my posts... Maybe then you wouldnt look like an idiot and have a dozen people correct you.

I think you are now welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: 925 post is the Squirrel bar anyone posting Squirrels with a lower post count will be summarily executed. TY.