Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
Hey Everyone,

Great discussion going on here. Let's try to get this back on track though to the matter at hand! Carapace and I have done some calculations on our side on this topic and have some potential adjustments we want to run by the community. Keep an eye out for a post from one of us discussing what we've found.

To start a summary the things I'm taking away from the post are:

- Glintstone Aegis + Magma negates the need for the Crowd Control of a Sorcerer
- When the CC of a Sorc isn't needed, Rogues kill faster based on the pull sizes of the current content
(this is something I'd like to hear feedback from you all on because I know players weren't as happy with Ren'gol's small pull sizes. We tried to increase that in Underhul to give you bigger pulls, do you feel it worked?)
Developers don't need to nerf anything, they just need to remove target limitation from sorcerer AOE skills and maybe put a small target limitation on Aegis. By small, I mean only being able to take 7-8 mobs at once. It will keep their damage up without making it that they're overdoing the sorcerer class.

This will also be beneficial so sorcerers do not get buffed any more in PvP (a maxed sorcerer very scary compared to a maxed rogue).