Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
Dear STS,
I really feel that i need to revisit this thread.

Recent release of gear has me completely perplexed:
1. Lvl52 arcane amulet with no proc, them upgradable to 54 then recieves proc... I wont even bother to comment on stats as it is shameful.
2. New lvl51 mythics... Whats the point?

As me tione above mentioned items is exactly why i implore you to reasses you concept of gear/item/pet rarity as its lost its meaning.

There was a time when legendary, mythic and arcane rarity had significant power levels yet at the same time had significant uses not this is no longer apparent.

Im not saying buff items to give godlike stats but atleast review its usefullness. Because all your hard work is wasted on items which are becoming undesirable at such a quick rate.

Please dont respond by saying 'dont worry, lvl56 mythic comming out soon' cos that will just prove that you have released items that will be inefficient within a short period of time.

I hope that this issue is addressed.

Thanks fpr reading.

Maarkus
I would like to point out that both the planar pendant and arcane ring are the biggest reasons that gar progression seems futile. Yes, new gear isn't leaps and bounds ahead of old gear like imbueds, but it has its advantages. Currently, there is nothing that comes near the survival boost the arcane ring and planar pendant provide. This is largely because they are multiclass items, something that STS seems to be steering away from. Once they become outdated (most likely by giving other jewellery too much extra damage to be ignored), I believe that gear progression will seem to have more meaning.

As far as pet progression goes, in the current state of economy, everyone has at least 1 arcane pet. If they don't, they can easily get one. And no pet comes close to being as useful as Nekro. The only possible alternatives are other arcane pets. I understand what you mean when you say that "arcane" rarity means nothing, but we must move on and think of it as the new legendary. Any other pet is common and the best thing to do with those eggs are to sell them as they will have no use as long as Nekro is still obtainable.