Thread: new enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default new enchantress

Hey guys, I just made a new enchantress. Are there any good guides? I looked through a few pages and didn't see much. I guess it's really hard being pure int so I play on putting some in str. When do you guys recommend start putting in str? Right away or after a certain level? I'm level 9 right now and have put it all in int so far. Also, is there a guide on how to allocate skill points? right now I have 3 in heal, 1 in frost nipe, 1 in revive, and 3 in lightning. On the archer and bear forums there are guides on where to put points in per level. Is there anything like that for mages? Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

starting out, i suggest all int
    as you get more experienced, you will know how to dual spec/ be a pally or be able to handle pure int
    also, try to have 5 heal to heal your teammates, and get only 1 in mana shield.
    when you get to the level where you can use buffs, max them both out to 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

thanks! what about firestorm? and do you recommend wands or staff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Welcome to the enchantress class. Skill attributes are a personal preference, and depend greatly on what level you are. 1st and foremost Mages need to heal so keep that one up, 3-4 at your level seems about right but by the time you get to about 20 should be 5-6. You will also want to get at least 1 into firestorm so you can perform the Ice/Fire combo. When I started I started with mage & I kept str pretty high so I would live a little longer. Since you have other toons in game you are probably familiar with the game so going pure INT may work for you. Wands/Staffs is another personal pref. I have always been a wand guy, more survivability but less damage. Hope my opinion helps a little. Add me in game, YYZpala, I have her at LVL30 to do some Swamp Farming.
    YYZBird-115, YYZBear-115, YYZMage-115

Plasticuproject

Pharcyde has a great guide for mages but alas, I am too lazy to link it (on my phone).

EDIT:
    Here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Head-Quarters
    Last edited by Plasticuproject; 04-04-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YYZ???? View Post
    Welcome to the enchantress class. Skill attributes are a personal preference, and depend greatly on what level you are. 1st and foremost Mages need to heal so keep that one up, 3-4 at your level seems about right but by the time you get to about 20 should be 5-6. You will also want to get at least 1 into firestorm so you can perform the Ice/Fire combo. When I started I started with mage & I kept str pretty high so I would live a little longer. Since you have other toons in game you are probably familiar with the game so going pure INT may work for you. Wands/Staffs is another personal pref. I have always been a wand guy, more survivability but less damage. Hope my opinion helps a little. Add me in game, YYZpala, I have her at LVL30 to do some Swamp Farming.
    Thanks! I've added a little in strength right now because I've been soloing a lot and mainly want to get to lvl 30 so I can farm swamp pinks. I've made a lot of friends who are really good players. It's odd because I've seen to run into more good 20 lvl players than 45-50 lvl players that my other toons run with (some of the 50+ lvls who play in the sewers are horrible, haha). Once I get to 30 if my friends want to farm then I'm going to respec to full int, if they want to keep leveling up then I may keep some in str to farm solo. I'm lvl 20 right now and am doing all the quests but I'll def add YYZpala! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticuproject View Post
    Pharcyde has a great guide for mages but alas, I am too lazy to link it (on my phone).

EDIT:
    Here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Head-Quarters
    Thanks! Also, I have a question about the ice storm-firestorm combo. I've got one point in icestorm (just so I can do the combo) and 4 or 5 in firestorm. Does increasing icestorm increase the effects of the combo?