Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: regarding ursoth loot n chests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    let's make a better proposal..

one of the things that makes this event painful is the crafting time.

we all admit that farming energy is okay but crafting them is a pain like imagine 5 runs every 2 hours so that gives us 60 runs in 24 hours if your not planning to sleep

so if im gonna use ROME's points and compute it according to the tokens per boss:
    HEROND: 5 TOKENS
    EUROPHEX: 8 TOKENS
    HELENA: 12 TOKENS
    URSOTH: 16 TOKENS
    BLOODGRUB: 26 TOKENS

then ROME had 9474 tokens in total during that time.
    so with his LOOTED ITEMS VS THE AMOUNT HE SPEND FOR ENERGY KITS

he didn't gain any profit on that

one the vanities worth 2,500 TOKENS and the other one is not tradeable nor stashable so no profit on that,

if he spend it on leafy chest then he can hoard around 315 chest so if he opens it its a combo of 2K and 5k plus lets just say 1-3 visage we are looking at a profit of 600K-700K so not enough still if he sells it for 6.9k-7.5k then she can earn 21735M to 2.3625M not bad minus tax around 110-130K not bad ( that is again 315 chest)

if he spend it on little bears that is 500 per pet then he can buy around 18-19 BEARS which cost around 70-85k

then you can earn around 1.26m TO 1.53M the only problem is its not so fast to sell so earning profit here is 50/50

and he did RUN the event 640 TIMES so imagine that he has 60 energy in 1 hour then how many energy he bought @.@

if this was done all in one day ( basing it on the date you posted this JULY 1, 2016 )

so if this was done in 24 hours and you have 100 extra energy then you spend prolly around

100 energy from last year plus 60 ( crafted ones in 24 hours)

so... 480 ENERGY KIT times 14-15K

then he spend 6.72M TO 7.2M which is HALF of what he can earn on the event if he use his tokens wisely.

sooooo with all the computation i did ( LMAO)

all im saying is reduce the energy crafting time or increase the token drop ) because if you guys don't want to reduce the price of the chest then increase the token drop or reduce the crafting time of the crafted energy..

any thoughts???
    This is a visage thread, i have really no qualms about the energy usage here but dolls is really sucking gold out of us like a big black hole with no real satisfying rewards unless you are super lucky to loot a hisha, sts explanation: to maintain high prices. I can understand that there is a need to do so for the vanity weapons because not everyone needs them, so price will fall easily, but for hisha, its kind of becoming a necessity for farmers and it is so hard to get that its becoming as expensive or more expensive than it's arcane counterpart? This just doesnt make sense. We want to enjoy farming for the event and sts is just not doing it right, they can increase rate of visage and decrease the rate of looting an item(not that it isnt low enough to begin with) to have more people be able to join in the fun, now we are just restricted to how much gold we are willing to spend and how hard it is for us to find other willing parties to run with us, 8 hrs spent in the game i wasnt even able to find a party willing to farm bloodgrub, makes me feel like im wasting my time in game ... thank you sts for this great event

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post: