Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
so what about the people who had paid for it? why should you get it for free and everyone else have to pay? just email
support@spacetimestudios.com
You got a point there but I´m not going to start go back and forth with the fact that some people have purchased it and some not. Besides the people who have paid for it have got the quests and those should give some content for their purchase, not the fact that "by only paying you can get to the traders market wich is a huge part of an hack´n slash game" even in some studys of games and why they are addictive the resourchers have brougth up a point about collecting items. Usually people get motivated to play something for some reason and in a such a games like PL the motivation migth be collecting items/gold and you cant do that without Balefort.. Well enough of this allready the good thing is that it seems that I´m the only one who got irritated about this change.
I know that you´re not going to change this and you´re not going to give access to people without paying to the Balefort area, but I dont need to like this decison. As well as you dont need to give people the access.