Quote Originally Posted by ;2531349
Geeeeeez, all these haters. Listen people, I have never spent a cent on this game, yet I have a fully furnished tavern, plenty of gold, and a good pet. What more can you ask for? Play hard, and you will be rewarded. Just saying. It may be that YOU are at fault, or too lazy blah blah blah, not actually StS. Think about that.
Haters? If we really hated the game we wouldnt be playing, just saying. I didnt spend much on the game aswell and i'm also pretty settled in game but everything that releases, every event that has been released has to do a lot with platinum these days. I remember some fun weekend events like 2x planar arena chests, etc. That was quiet fun back than, why cant we have such 'non-plat related' events? It would be appreciated by a lot of us.

Not even to mention about the return of Slag maybe? Well now i did mention and i know that this is plat related but i badly want it :3
Because why do they return those arcane pets in lockeds but no lemon and lime or slag or ripmaw or any of those has been returned in another form. And for lemon and lime, how long did we get the oppertunity to obtain that pet?not long lol but i'm going out of topic so anyways

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk