Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
As an additional section on this, could you point out what you believe it will take to balance all classes in PvP.

Balance meaning, 1 class being as necessary as the next to have on a team.
I had pointed out in another thread regarding the reason for the lack of usefulness of rogues. Basically it results from the increased survivability of tanks while on HoR/Jugg and mages while on Arcane Shield. Alone the tank or mage is balanced vs a rogue but when stacked in increasing numbers allows for a shield and cover rotation that a rogue will find almost impossible to break without the help of another mage or tank. This here is the issue: a rogue needs the support of another class and will suffer with rogue stacking, while tanks and mages are the opposite.

I had suggested team debuffs for class stacking in PvP, the specific debuff corresponding to the class being stacked. I really don't know what would happen if you were to increase rogue survivability in some way. We already had problems with this before our armor got nerfed. In the past, before the buffing of mage shield/tank Jugg, the usefulness of rogues was that they could crit hard and break a tank's jugg or a mage's shield. But since everyone complained that this was too gamebreaking and relies too little on skill, tanks got their Jugg buffed to the point that (apart from using Korruption) once under Jugg they're near unkillable.
I'm not in favor of returning to the old status quo though because of the level of unhappiness involved. However the root of the problem now as I've said lies in the ability (or lack thereof) of the rogue to break through all the shields and damage reduction capabilities of the other two classes especially when stacked in increasing numbers. If there is a way to mitigate this then there would be class balance in PvP.