Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    But that's not true. Mages are support and dps rogues are pure paper dps and that's how it was supposed to be in the first place but for three years y'all were too tanky and and now that you aren't as tanky you die slot more there is no Nerf/buff needed class restrictions what's needed..
    Cmon go tell them, I asked for a class restriction and same people are complaining about they wanna play with friends, fine still make a new CTF map with class restrictions then, this way you can play a fair clash in the new map, stack whatever with ur friends in old one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Not at all, well try think about this scenario :

A mage attacks a rogue with the Shield on, my average with my shield on 5/5 is around 15 seconds or more and with almost 70% damage reduction.

You're saying that a rogue SHOULD wait untill shield goes off .... Mmmm in 15 seconds a mage can kill a rogue ....

Our survivality is just way too low.
    Rogues have low survivability? 15 seconds mage can kill a rogue? Rogues kill mage in 1 second with aim shot crit and we our shield is easily popped by a few moves

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think you misunderstand this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make rogues useful, not make them even more useless. This change will encourage curse, which in turn encourages mage stack, which in turn promotes how useless rogue is in a team environment.

I'm not mad either, I'm just speaking with logic. Someone is free to prove me wrong on what I am saying, but the truth lies within itself. Additionally, using course would not create an opportunity for the tank/mage. If your DPS wipes, the rest of the team follows as well because you lose a lot of offensive damage. The negligible trade-off of losing an attack skill is worth it in this scenario.
    Dont get me wrong here...but i think this thread is for class balance and not just for rogues dude

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikool991 View Post
    Dont get me wrong here...but i think this thread is for class balance and not just for rogues dude
    Both of the other classes are fine right now it's only rogues who's left but ur right its for balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Cmon go tell them, I asked for a class restriction and same people are complaining about they wanna play with friends, fine still make a new CTF map with class restrictions then, this way you can play a fair clash in the new map, stack whatever with ur friends in old one.
    Bro it's what seriously needed screw them and their friends clash it's time for pure balance which isn't achieved through Nerf's and buffs as we've seen proven over the past few years but class restriction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Can I ask a question to those who have been actively engaged in this discussion? My experience is limited to endgame PvP and I haven't tried twink PvP before. Is the imbalance as bad as what is being seen at endgame?
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Can I ask a question to those who have been actively engaged in this discussion? My experience is limited to endgame PvP and I haven't tried twink PvP before. Is the imbalance as bad as what is being seen at endgame?
    It probably is since twinks got nerfed too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Both of the other classes are fine right now it's only rogues who's left but ur right its for balance
    Not really left so far for rogues...compairing to past few seasons where arcane legends is called rogue legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Bro it's what seriously needed screw them and their friends clash it's time for pure balance which isn't achieved through Nerf's and buffs as we've seen proven over the past few years but class restriction
    Look at it like this, i agree that buffing rogue will solve it but in few seasons there will be a buff needed again for a class (idk probably mages or rogues) best way is to make a class restriction on a NEW CTF MAP so everyone will be able to play with there friends in that CTF old map, class restriction is on new map to be fair.

if rogues get buffed now it will solve it for this expansion but who knows what will happen next expansion for all classes just like the past seasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Geez what you ever see it on twink eye? In 48 1low gear mage+ 1full geared mage and 2 full geared rogue could beat 4warrior :/ i didnt see what to buff and nerf in 48, the only problem is the arc sword 46 proc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Geez what you ever see it on twink eye? In 48 1low gear mage+ 1full geared mage and 2 full geared rogue could beat 4warrior :/ i didnt see what to buff and nerf in 48, the only problem is the arc sword 46 proc
    how can a rogue beat 4 warriors? u talking about 4vs1 or 5vs5 against 4 warriors lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

how can a rogue beat 4 warriors? u talking about 4vs1 or 5vs5 against 4 warriors lol
    4v4 its happen yesterday to me when playimg magr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

4v4 its happen yesterday to me when playimg magr
    How about 2 tanks 2 mages 1 rogue vs 2 tanks 3 mages? can the rogue survive? i dont know about 48 but in 56 she cant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

How about 2 tanks 2 mages 1 rogue vs 2 tanks 3 mages? can the rogue survive? i dont know about 48 but in 56 she cant
    Not sure but if the mage could stay beside the rogue, i think rogue wont die

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Not sure but if the mage could stay beside the rogue, i think rogue wont die

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
    the issue is the damage is pretty high at 56, even if the mage does and heals her its just not enough to survive against 3 mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Hey All,

We reviewed how Curse works in terms of reflecting damage. Curse puts a debuff on the enemy causing them to deal damage to themselves, based on their own damage stat. The reflected damage is not based on the amount of outgoing damage. This means that Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, or a basic attack will all return the exact same amount of damage to the Rogue.

From our perspective, this would make Noxious Bolt more worthwhile against a Sorcerer using Curse, because I will be dealing more damage to the Sorcerer, while taking the same amount of damage. There is also a very large range discrepancy between Curse and Noxious Bolt, Noxious Bolt has 3x the range of Curse.

Please keep the discussion going over the weekend and remember, be civil!
    -STSVroom
    Range has nothing to do in a clash, a mage with the invulnerability on shield and a speed set can just around, go in the back, toss a combo of fireball, lightning and curse and go back and hide on his wars,ask experienced players,don't depend on how game is developed, besides speed set not good for rogue vs wars and mages on clash, so mages will run like speedy Gonzalez and rip us apart
    What I suggest me as rogue need for clash is survivability and the only way for it is getting hp or armor buff in pvp
    Last edited by reiewaun; 07-23-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    Rogues have low survivability? 15 seconds mage can kill a rogue? Rogues kill mage in 1 second with aim shot crit and we our shield is easily popped by a few moves
    Play pvp pls or get urself a pack of experience, if u don't known play mage, how to switch bubbles and when to focus on killing a rogue u prolly need to go cry on other thread, besides rogues with that scissors, rock, paper are supposed to kill mages, but it's not that easy cause rogues can't shot out as u say equally geared mages a rogue if not careful can lose vs mage, mages have 2 bubbles, also killing a war is almost impossible
    Last edited by reiewaun; 07-23-2016 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

i see from comments mages are supporting it
    lol is this mage balancing or? why do you guys try so hard to keep rogue out of pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    i see from comments mages are supporting it
    lol is this mage balancing or? why do you guys try so hard to keep rogue out of pvp?
    Cause we hate when rog just 1combo us when we didnt saw the rogue in clash, im serious 5.2k hp only 1aim with critical in 48 i dont know how much the damage in 56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Cause we hate when rog just 1combo us when we didnt saw the rogue in clash, im serious 5.2k hp only 1aim with critical in 48 i dont know how much the damage in 56
    if you cant handle the concept of " rogue " and "glass cannon" i suggest you to leave the rpg games
    and no 2 mage taking 2 rogue right now u dont play the game?