Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek: Guild Battlegrounds!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Can there be some tower defense type of game? Instead of number of kills contributing to total score. I think this could make things fairer amongst the classes. Rogues are squishier hence they die alot faster but they deal more damage to single targets than the other two classes. Thus they would be more in demand than in a typical CTF or TDM clash. A full tank party in a tower defense game would not work as they would take too long to bring down the opposing team's tower. A mage being fairly balanced in offence and defence would also be useful on both defending their own tower and assaulting the opposing tower. Then the map should have limited mana recovery spots so that mages have to heal their teammates so that they can dish out more damage to the towers without having to wait for mana recovery.

Maybe this idea isn't the best, but I feel it would bring more balance to the classes in a guild war in the current situation where the classes are not balanced in CTF and TDM. You have to create a unique environment with new objectives so that players will focus on something other than just killing the other team over and over again. I feel that would make PvP more fun, at least for me.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post: