Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Should lightning skill mage hit this hard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    You can also beat any rogue with years of experience in their class while playing a rogue(rogue versus rogue pvp is slightly different though more dependant on crits, so that opens up room for more probable situations.). Even as a rogue you can beat almost any mage always.
    What is the use of saying that when in both situations it's the same story?+_+
    Has he not proven the developers [Rogue > Mage] theory to be untrue?

So much for rock, paper, scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    having better ping than opposition does give you an advantage. . and I remember you said that
    The rogues he played against weren't exactly playing with red ping. Proud recorded some from his perspective as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    If that is true, and I don't have any reason to doubt it, It only proves that gear is over the skill and that most skilled players are mainly the most geared players.
    You'd be surprised at how many of these 'ungeared' and 'average' mages slot mm and nekro eggs into their base pet. That's up to 15m alone.

Also, does a 'really average' geared mage expect to beat a top geared rogue?

What Zeus has shown is a decent gear mage beating any rogue regardless of gear.

Once again, didn't a developer say [Rogue > Mage]? O.O
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Breakingbadxx

You'd be surprised at how many of these 'ungeared' and 'average' mages slot mm and nekro eggs into their base pet. That's up to 15m alone.
    How does this contradict my point? Better gear wins over skill (and pets are gear).

Also, does a 'really average' geared mage expect to beat a top geared rogue?
    Again you prove my point. Gear is over skill.

What Zeus has shown is a decent gear mage beating any rogue regardless of gear.
    Descent gear mage? Honestly I don't know what equipment he use but with 30 mil he surely positioned himself in a group that is better geared than majority of sorcerers. So, once again . . .
    Last edited by Vjerevica; 08-25-2016 at 04:01 AM.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
    Mages break nekro shield very quickly. The mage class at endgame has a ridiculous amount of damage output. Stating that lightning doesn't do as much damage as the aimed shot doesn't do any Justice as most of the real damage comes from sources other than lightning.

Watch 'Zeus AL's latest videos on YouTube for non-subjective evidence. A rogue turned mage has already proven that the mage community still have much to learn, while bringing to light the truth which many in the mage community continuously claimed to be false, within 1 week of playing a mage.

Rogues have a class purpose to do high single target damage to break shields. Mages aren't rogues.
    Sure we broke nekro shield with 2skill cycle, but nekro have lower max absorb damage than arcane shield thats why we break it so fast. But if mage vs mage do you ever see thier arcane shield broke cause of high amount of damage? But do you ever see mage vs mage broke nekro shield easily? Nekro shield was same to everyone that got same pet lvl( hope you got i mean). Lets say lightning do 2k damage in 48, aim do 4k damage, both of them are critical. In 56 lightning do 3k damage aim do 8k damage do you saw 1:2 skill damage like in 48? Its nearly 1:3 :/

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    No he hasn't.

P.S.: I think your greater than sign might be a typo.
    Could you not break down my comments when you quote me. The original and full comment makes more sense.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    @Breakingbadxx

How does this contradict my point? Better gear wins over skill (and pets are gear).

Again you prove my point. Gear is over skill.

Descent gear mage? Honestly I don't know what equipment he use but with 30 mil he surely positioned himself in a group that is better geared than majority of sorcerers. So, once again . . .
    Something's never change eh? 3 years on and we still have average/very low gear mages wanting the ability to beat top gear rogues in a 1v1 scenario. Still the same ideals that lead to the arcane shield and heal buffs.

Well, congrats. You had that ability all along. You just didn't learn to use it.

Now we just hope mages officially become rogue's with an impenetrable shield and better heal in the 61 cap so the mage community can finally be satisfied.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Sure we broke nekro shield with 2skill cycle, but nekro have lower max absorb damage than arcane shield thats why we break it so fast. But if mage vs mage do you ever see thier arcane shield broke cause of high amount of damage? But do you ever see mage vs mage broke nekro shield easily? Nekro shield was same to everyone that got same pet lvl( hope you got i mean). Lets say lightning do 2k damage in 48, aim do 4k damage, both of them are critical. In 56 lightning do 3k damage aim do 8k damage do you saw 1:2 skill damage like in 48? Its nearly 1:3 :/

Watch some of 'Zeus al's videos on YouTube. The mage community has a great deal of learning to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Watch some of 'Zeus al's videos on YouTube. The mage community has a great deal of learning to do.
    Why should i watch it from other, you think i didnt experience it by myself? :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I think we can all agree Zeus isn't making fake videos so let's spare ourselves the "mages get one comboed by rogues".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Why should i watch it from other, you think i didnt experience it by myself? :/

If you feel rogues are a problem for you maybe you can learn from the 1 week old mage that's beating every rogue in 1v1 and clashes.

Also, a bit of advice. Don't try to beat rogues above your gear range. Its that kind of thinking that makes you feel this way.

^ The rest of the mage community should also take this advice. Clearly its needed.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 06:14 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

If you feel rogues are a problem for you maybe you can learn from the 1 week old mage that's beating every rogue in 1v1 and clashes.
    I didnt think rogue is a problem.
    And i didnt say a mage wont ever win in vs with a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Also, a bit of advice. Don't try to beat rogues above your gear range. Its that kind of thinking that makes you feel this way.

^ The rest of the mage community should also take this advice. Clearly its needed.
    1 week old with better gears than 90% of mages he isn't an average or decent player he's a pro quit trying to act like every sorcerer is on his level I mean if I had 30 mill+ to put on gears I'm positive I could wipe out half the game too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I didnt think rogue is a problem.
    And i didnt say a mage wont ever win in vs with a rogue

Do you feel that a average gear mage (around 15m worth of gear) should beat a top gear rogue (around 60m worth of gear) in a 1v1?

It's really a question of whether ideals have changed after 3 years or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    1 week old with better gears than 90% of mages he isn't an average or decent player he's a pro quit trying to act like every sorcerer is on his level I mean if I had 30 mill+ to put on gears I'm positive I could wipe out half the game too
    So the problems you experience against the rogue class roots from wanting to beat rogues that are so far out of your gear range? This isn't surprising.

You should understand that most of these rogues don't mess around. They don't just purchase a legendary bow and malison egg then jump into PvP. They may not look like it but most of them hold the best (or even close to the best gear in their class).

My experience may be subjective but most mages I see in PvP can't compare in gear to even the most average of rogues.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

So the problems you experience against the rogue class roots from wanting to beat rogues that are so far out of your gear range? This isn't surprising.
    You do realize I never said anything of the sort right? The problem is you and the other four trying to get mages nerfed every other day because of ten percent of the mage community farms you daily. What my comment is saying is you're trying to say he has decent gear and that's a lie he has op gears and op jewels and 90% of Mages don't have it,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

You do realize I never said anything of the sort right? The problem is you and the other four trying to get mages nerfed every other day because of ten percent of the mage community farms you daily. What my comment is saying is you're trying to say he has decent gear and that's a lie he has op gears and op jewels and 90% of Mages don't have it,
    Then these mages should stop having the dream to kill max gear rogues with the gear they hold.

You proved my other comment with the last sentence but to correct you, he only has superb jewels. I see mages with arcane guns everywhere.

Also, hold up on the insults. You know what happened last time.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Then these mages should stop having the dream to kill max gear rogues with the gear they hold.
    I'd like to see where any mage has said anything about killing mac gear rogues with normal gear... I'll wait for your quotes because it seems to me you're making stuff up now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Do you feel that a average gear mage (around 15m worth of gear) should beat a top gear rogue (around 60m worth of gear) in a 1v1?

It's really a question of whether ideals have changed after 3 years or not.
    Well 15m not average gear anymore now it was good gear now, and 60m was still top gear. Do you ever see a topgear player didnt got anyskill playing his/her job, i was mean its already based on play style not gear anymore if already good gear, if it was average gear than we should call best gear would win more often i mean average gear still could beat topgear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I'd like to see where any mage has said anything about killing mac gear rogues with normal gear... I'll wait for your quotes because it seems to me you're making stuff up now
    You stated that 90% of mages don't have the gear Zeus is using but still feel their class is weak when trying to go against the rogues he is beating.

Tbh, when gear was the deciding factor in the game, PvP imbalance by class could be seen more clearly. Now judgements are based on ungeared player A wanting to beat max gear player B.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-25-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

You stated that 90% of mages don't have the gear Zeus is using but still feel their class is weak when trying to go against the rogues he is beating.
    Where did I say mages were weak?
    A rogue can easily topple a mage in the same gear class as them it takes skill . But a mage in the sane gearclass can also kill the rogue if he/she isn't careful.
    Please stop trying to put words in my mouth you're coming up short.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Where did I say mages were weak?
    A rogue can easily topple a mage in the same gear class as them it takes skill . But a mage in the sane gearclass can also kill the rogue if he/she isn't careful.
    Please stop trying to put words in my mouth you're coming up short.
    You also stated that with the gear Zeus is using you could wipe anyone out.

So if the gear you are currently using allows you to wipe those same players (you are unable currently beat 1v1 due to lack of sufficient gear) out in tdm or ctf, is there balance?