Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
The Community Preview is a service we provide to you to help anticipate and plan for the upcoming event. We take feedback from that posting to tweak the event before release if necessary. While we strive to give you the best information we can, things are extremely fluid in MMOs, and can and will change between that posting and when we release. We much prefer discussions and collaborations to "the sky is falling".

2% bonus to your STR in stats.
Well I was just interpreting what i read, and providing my opinion based on the information that you have given. for example, when you say a weapon shard, i will see it as just 1 weapon shard, you cannot expect me to know that you actually meant multiple weapon shards. That is why i found it absurd, I appreciate that you care to clarify to us players about the holes in my interpretation, i just hope that everyone will enjoy this event and devs will also profit from it because i like this game so much and want to see it continue to prosper in the years to come, close this thread if need be, but we just want perfect info, thank you