Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Interesting graph, G. I'm assuming this only shows gold generated from the maps, and doesn't account for pet feeding cost, potions repurchased due to use, and ankhs purchased to deaths. While it's nice to see the new maps are giving players more than the average amount of gold for farming, half the story here isn't being told. I think if we calculated the in from new maps with the outs from actual running cost, we would see the new maps are in fact not that fantastic for making money as this graph makes it seem. I also can't help but notice arena, while definitely larger than the other smaller bars, does not appear to be as blown out of proportion as initially indicated... something along the lines of hundreds of millions of gold per week. Seems that taking away the gold drop from arena wasn't as necessary from my point of view, but that's just my thoughts on it. Thanks for putting in the effort to show us players some of what you guys see on your end.
    I cant speak for this guy, but i its nice to see 200-300 gold drops. not these 1-5 gold. I don't merch, but the new maps need this...not mines and other tomb levels where people farm XP or older content. I see its a nice graph, but ive died more in these new maps, so more potions, ankhs, "I dont feed my pet- so that doesn't count lol" and ive used the level up package gear..that should help right? but anyway. Gold drops were to be improved by other dev posts...i could go looking for it tho if it helps...was this decision changed? I have seen 1 weekly missions that award gold..but is that it?
    Last edited by octavos; 10-26-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos