Thread: Curse mages and aimed shot rogues are overpowered.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritobozz View Post
    Thanks for the many tips and tricks that may help to counter these mob attacks. However, I myself may be able to afford the dragon hunter blades or a DOT immunity pet, but many others can't. As for gale force, I don't want to keep leaving graveyard or mausoleum until I'm in a party with a mage using this skill. And above all else, it still doesn't make any sense for a mob to have a much higher damage output than a boss. If even a tank can get one-hit killed by a curse, then there is definitely something wrong with these mob skills.
    I will say it again, best pet to use for players on a budget is nilbog. Atm he is very affordable 45k in cs. Save his aa for those curse mages, use aa just before you attack, you got 5 seconds of immunity from curse. Nilbog also removes cocoons (thanks for the tip Ravagerx). If you want a baby glowstik, use vlad as host pet, nilbog's aa and nightshades HB.

Without a pet who's aa that provides immunity to DoT damage, easiest way to avoid curse is to stay out of range and use bow and aimed shot on mages (if you can see them, they hide in maus maps).

I dont mind the difficulties of these maps, but, I do mind getting one hitted without any notice, one hits happening way out of red zones, getting notice that you have been cursed as you die.
    Last edited by Avaree; 12-09-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: