Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5k Lightbearer Order Rank Points

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I disagree. Lowering points will be slap in the face to those who ran Somberbolt maps for 110k points. Not everyone is supposed to be Elite Lightbearer just like "Not everyone is supposed to own an Arcane Egg" (Using rich people's logic for Eggsavier). Whether or not they choose to run its upto them, if they do decide to run then they'll be there eventually. This differentiates the "Hardcore" players from "Casual" and I'd and many of us would like it to stay this way. If they want the items that are purchaseable via Balance Tokens let them work for it or buy from auction.

If STS still decides to do something about it, I'd suggest a daily quest that grants 1k points by killing a certain no. of bosses.

Just letting ppl know that not everything can be done by swiping credit cards every now and then, for some stuffs they need to actually play the game.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Well i wont say you are wrong but its the same situation when something new releases and ppl who cant wait pays 10m+ for it and patience ones wait and get it for 2-3m. Those ppl who reached 110k already are type of ppl who "rushes". Also its not like elite mobs/bosses aps farming. People who puts effort on this already are making money. Honestly i made like 12-13m in somberholt since the launch of expansion. So even if sts decreases its requirement to lightbearer rank, i dont care. Would be much better for me lol.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post: