Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
As per my knowledge the halo circlet drastically decreases the stats which ain't even good to use. Besides even though the order set isn't necessary to get the AP we still need around 1.7-1.8M to craft the halo to get the Exalted AP, spending 2M to get a AP sounds crazy but, it surely is necessary to those on LB so they do need to spend. The voice order doesn't seem to give good stats nor the balanced gears as the proc seems to be less effective. I have witnessed many with old DH gears with planar pendant n arc ring with a decent stats which is far more better than the voice of order which requires 35M to be crafted(Including price of halo circlet). The last 3 expansions has been like "Spend Gold & get AP" nothing else. I just play around 3-4Hrs to play in a day n somehow with such less time to play i manage to gain 2K points per day with now 8K points away from reaching elite Light, after running hours together just to get the topmost rank i don't think i can manage further more grinding of tooth & planar fragments to craft the halo n get exalted AP. Right now just enjoying the runs with friends n guildies farming points at a decreased rate(So that i don't feel like "Fun is over this is the end") On the other hand lets just say that Dragonite Bar has retained its lost value & so have the planar tombs which always looked like a abandoned Graveyard which will be profitable & something worthy to grind for non plat users to earn gold.
Developers force players to spend much more money on game and get useless items. Upgradeable mythic 36? Ok it was useful and gave many AP points, glinstone set? Was useful for most people especially tanks. But now ? I'll pass on this one until ingredients gets cheaper and i get richer