Thread: Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    The only racist is you with your big @ss mouth i gonna report you to Sts for saying inappropriate stuff on game (from earlier) leave this thread alone already we complimented Epicr for winning against your lvl 15s if there's someone that needs to leave its you! Stupid **** I'm done with this bs of you, attitude of a little kid seems even better, we just complimented Epicr and stupid people like you coming on this thread and start to fight with us saying the biggest nonsense have at least something good to say instead of saying food, ganger, dummy, racist and sore loser.

To the Op once again my compliments for beating those lvl 15s.
    Hypocrisy at its finest indeed. You're referring to me as a 'kid'? Yet you're the one who's triggered here with your "I'm gonna report you to Sts", lol do you think Sts will support your childish publicity to make yourself look like a saint? Good luck lmao

Here's a golden rule lesson that you need to learn if you don't want to get your little ego to get hurt.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", which means,
    Don't talk trash if you don't wanna get trashed. Pretty simple isn't it?

If you're here to compliment Kronos and have a mad respect to them, you need to shut up and leave this thread because you're just making things hella worse and it might lead to a locked thread. I'm not leaving this thread, since Kronos picked a fight against nvm by posting biased screenshots all over forums.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post: