Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
We wont make any video threads cuz its seems unnecessary and we dont act like Kronos. We know our limits and our place.

Kronos tagged nvm on their video thread and posted a biased clash results, so it means nvm has the right to give feedbacks towards the given video for as the guild nvm is involved in this thread. As you've seen on the video, the team is lacking its key players
What do i hate people like you men go *** yourself, you're the dirtiest human being walking on this planet. Man what do i hate people like you, basing on others and pretending to be all that you are all clean with your friends and saying other people don't need to post unnecessary stuff, while you lacking any brain cells. Disgusting! Man if i encounter you you'll be the first to shut up his mouth before i do it myself, hypocritical you are FREAK! The first place for you is in hell! I feel sorry if you have to be a dad figure. I gonna talk smack in your face and idgaf! Because i stand up for other people their rights!