Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 5/18/17 | NEW Artifact System, new Heroic Pets, Blinky Bug Fix

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Okay, because I don't mind spending the platinum for the first go around, and because I didn't have the time to even try to begin (let alone complete) one of the token quests yet, I went ahead and bought the 25 platinum entrance fee pass to go solo through the new 'artifact' map to see what goodies I could get for my special expensive platinum fee...

Well ...

Well ...

I can definitely say that I will NOT be wasting 25 platinum on that again!! Let me list what I looted for my special entrance fee:
    - damaged mind jewel
    - cracked finesse jewel
    - small incense fragment
    - cracked lightning jewel
    - a rusty helmet (nope, not even a shiny one)
    - a splintered stick (...)
    - 50 experience (for what, I'm not sure)
    - a rusty sword
    - a rusty helmet (another one, or could be the same one recycled cuz who knows at this point)
    - oh wait....that's it @@

Okay, well.... can only say that my very first impression of this is not so good, and first impressions are important. This doesn't mean that there might be (hopefully) some tweaks to the loot because as it stands now, 25 platinum is a wee bit much to pay for splintered sticks and rusty helmets .... not even looting one usable item towards the crafting of these supposedly amazing artifacts.

For such an entrance fee as 25 platinum, players who choose to pay should at least get something that counts toward the crafting of the artifacts!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: