Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Good luck on the new game! i do hope it will come more things for AL out of it.

What i would like to come/change in al is, make old map usefull again.. yes i know alot said it before but cant be said to much imo, and yes some maps is used but i wished for it to be more...
    sugestion:
    make more questslines that u need to follow, maybe where have to visit/end 2-4 diffrent maps to complete the quest, could be random maps so you will see diffrent maps everythime u take the quests.

Add more to the storyline, or make a new, update the storyline now and then, someone in the crew might have some good skill to write stories so we have alterernative beside the farming and events.

Also for me maus expansion is/was (getting better the higher lvl i get tho) took to long time since needed 1-2h to finish needed in a row, i played alot less since the maus update due to time demand for it, Its still a mobile
    game and i like how AL been since it has been short maps to choose from, rl needs its time too and in al i can have time to play compare to pc/console games, so would be awesome if u can end a map come back and keep going as we can in other maps, and dont need to do as in m1-6 whitout a break.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessa For This Useful Post: