Was it too long/ short?
- How was the Energy crafting time? Long considering tier requirements. I am lucky I have good friends that run lb and boost me to plat, but I think was too long. I had to set clock alarm to remember craft each 2 hours....
- How challenging were the Leaderboard requirements? Didn’t run lb
- How were the rewards? For tiers they weren’t good at all. Big effort to reach gold and plat. I love plat vanity but for 28k points I would expect something more. Especially when gold tier in other events was easy and rewarded with good heroic pet.
Tokens rewards: few (3 weeks events I think should have more possibility to soend tokens) and heroic pet wasn’t very attractive. I also suggest to have cap on tokens higher then what you need to buy....I don’t like wasting my tokens....
- What other feedback do you have?
Lenght of the event, time to craft, rewards....all is relative. Main question is : did I had fun running event? Honestly my answer is no. I really wanted the plat tier vanity and took me around 2 weeks of hard farm for essences, alarm-clock craft and luck with lb runners party invitations to reach that. Is a tier, not a competitive lb run....I think should be more easy and fun to reach for average player.
My impression was that brood dragon had some sympathy around AL. Multiple drops for same people in the same “luck” conditions then others that had nothing. I run once, had no fun, stopped running.
Fun in my opinion is the key.
Btw thanks for your effort and also thanks for this thread. I like the interest!