Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what changed on the server? @Devs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    If raising my hand and saying "me and like 1 other dude took 75% of all times available because of something strange that happened for a couple days and now those times are literally impossible for anybody to else to beat because of it, and I don't think it's fair to everybody else that this happened, can you please look into it?" is selfish, I think we have a very different view of what selfish actually means. I find being against this and not caring about any other people but oneself because of 1 time that didn't happen to be affected by it to be quite selfish, in my opinion.

But, drama aside, something did have an effect on the server for 5 days and I would very much like to know what it was.
    Honey, Im running these maps since around 2 months. Some timers have been slightly improved since then and it happened before any recent server change. Only few maps changed when it comes to mobs/boss spawn and that's it.
    Last edited by |Ares|; 01-19-2018 at 02:20 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: