Thread: unkindness to other players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

I agree ^

But myself ill help anyone who needs it idc guild or not
    Just the way iam

Others can make up storys etc i dont help blah blah heard it all before.....

Iam also very busy when i log on and have lots on my plate too but ofc if i have spare time ill help whoever simples.
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I can tell you this all with a certain amount of conviction, “I need all the help I can get!” Haha, go New England Patriots! 🤪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

What really ticks me off is when I don’t get a “thank you” after running all four campaigns in a map with them :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    True. A lot of people ignore one another, but some people in that video might’ve been afk. There are some
    Random ppl who stand afk in town all day doing nothing. And some people speak different languages as well. I know I’ll always be glad to help out my fellow noobies (if you catch me online, that is. Heheheh)
    Yes I agree with you. I put the video because is little bit funny with that rouge.
    Because he was my friend and I help him many times to lvl up and then I see the video and my jaw dropped down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Yes I agree with you. I put the video because is little bit funny with that rouge.
    Because he was my friend and I help him many times to lvl up and then I see the video and my jaw dropped down
    Oh. Yeah I love what he did with the side emojis lmao made me laugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

What really ticks me off is when I don’t get a “thank you” after running all four campaigns in a map with them :3
    Aha this :/ yea i feel you this sucks buy hey at least you helped
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Aha this :/ yea i feel you this sucks buy hey at least you helped
    Makes me feel like it wouldn’t have mattered if I helped or not anyway :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Makes me feel like it wouldn’t have mattered if I helped or not anyway :3
    Doesnt matter if they say thanks or not end of the day

You actually helped unlike most

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Doesnt matter if they say thanks or not end of the day

You actually helped unlike most
    True, but when they leave the map without saying anything, it makes me not want to help people again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Tipper is right. Ik ik blah blah you helped someone yes, but when they dont even say "thank you" it makes that person seem like a user/leech.

saying "thank you" is a sign of appreciation/gratefulness and is probably the only reward someones going to get for helping that person. But if they dont even have the courtesy to say "thank you" or something like that, then that leads the helper to think they didnt appreciate the help or that they are ungrateful.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Very true.........
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

There seems to be more kindness on the forum than there is on the game. I've been called soft ingame and even cowardly because I don't get involved in other folks arguments and tend to give things away. If you've got nothing nice to say.. don't say anything. People judging others on stats, gears and pets really gets on my wires and if I see anyone calling another player nab it makes me wonder why. What do rude people get out of it? I try to understand, I make excuses for people..maybe they are having a tough time, maybe it's their age but it's wearing thin now. If anyone is rude and worse..bullying..there is no excuse. You don't realise how much words on a screen can make a difference to how people feel. So before you type that message..think. If you are made to feel inadequate by messages don't react to whoever sent them. It doesn't cost anything to be nice and making someone feel good is priceless. I'll get down from my soapbox now. Have a good day. Kind regards.. Susie.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Tipper is right. Ik ik blah blah you helped someone yes, but when they dont even say "thank you" it makes that person seem like a user/leech.

saying "thank you" is a sign of appreciation/gratefulness and is probably the only reward someones going to get for helping that person. But if they dont even have the courtesy to say "thank you" or something like that, then that leads the helper to think they didnt appreciate the help or that they are ungrateful.

Its true to an extent, but there are always exceptions. I don't judge people (event though its our second nature), I try my best to reason the situation with myself. First time anyone ask me for help I always try to give my best, if not I will state the reason to them. The second time totally depends on my 1st time experience. If I felt I was used, I will poliety tell them that I cannot help further (yes I am a little straight forward in nature). If I felt that they actually needed my help then I will help them again, irrespective of if they said Thank you or not.

The point is I don't stop helping new based on the experience of old. I feel charity does not require recognition, my believe in karma and my experience tells me that kindness always pays off.

@Susanne: Sorry I am out of Thanks so here is some for you. As I said before "thanks for existing".
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 02-06-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: @
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Its true to an extent, but there are always exceptions. I don't judge people (event though its our second nature), I try my best to reason the situation with myself. First time anyone ask me for help I always try to give my best, if not I will state the reason to them. The second time totally depends on my 1st time experience. If I felt I was used, I will poliety tell them that I cannot help further (yes I am a little straight forward in nature). If I felt that they actually needed my help then I will help them again, irrespective of if they said Thank you or not.

The point is I don't stop helping new based on the experience of old. I feel charity does not require recognition, my believe in karma and my experience tells me that kindness always pays off.

@Susanne: Sorry I am out of Thanks so here is some for you. As I said before "thanks for existing".
    Hi and thankyou I don't use a PC at home so it's difficult for me to thank people on the big thingy page. My PC was purloined by a family member who shall remain nameless. It's fiddly to tap on things on a phone or tablet for me. If any of you has received a thanks ( the tick box thanks ) it's because I was actually allowed to use the aforementioned PC..known as the idiot lantern. Please forgive me if you didn't receive a tick as you forgive my ramblings on here. 💓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

Thank you very much. I shall treasure it. I do tend to ramble on a bit and I'm not very good at knowing when to shut up. P.S. Thank you for existing too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    There seems to be more kindness on the forum than there is on the game. I've been called soft ingame and even cowardly because I don't get involved in other folks arguments and tend to give things away. If you've got nothing nice to say.. don't say anything. People judging others on stats, gears and pets really gets on my wires and if I see anyone calling another player nab it makes me wonder why. What do rude people get out of it? I try to understand, I make excuses for people..maybe they are having a tough time, maybe it's their age but it's wearing thin now. If anyone is rude and worse..bullying..there is no excuse. You don't realise how much words on a screen can make a difference to how people feel. So before you type that message..think. If you are made to feel inadequate by messages don't react to whoever sent them. It doesn't cost anything to be nice and making someone feel good is priceless. I'll get down from my soapbox now. Have a good day. Kind regards.. Susie.
    Sorta xD. I agree. But there do seem to be more arguments and drama on the forums. It’s in the games too, but I see it occur a lot in threads which result to that thread getting closed.
    Ive been called weak before and a noob. What makes ppl say that? Are they itching for an argument? Because it gets me fired up XD. Though a lot of the time if someone calls me a nab I act like I’m AFK and purposefully die. Though I admit I have called ppl nabs before...not often. It’s mostly when the person waits till 5 percent health to walk in and help. :|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Thank you very much. I shall treasure it. I do tend to ramble on a bit and I'm not very good at knowing when to shut up. P.S. Thank you for existing too.
    That’s ok. You’re not alone. I’m in the same boat with you :P
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 02-06-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Seeing how many likes/views this thread has, it should really be sticky...just so players can talk about abuses in game and feel at home
    I love how this thread keeps on thriving <3 Not many threads (except the ones made by the devs) get as many comments as this one does.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 02-06-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don't think they want an argument. I've seen alot of people who enjoy "triggering" people, they just want to see you rage, their laughing at your anger and how easily you get "triggered".

Honestly it's not hard to set me off lol one wrong word and im triggered. Like susanne said "im not very good at knowing when to shut up"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    I don't think they want an argument. I've seen alot of people who enjoy "triggering" people, they just want to see you rage, their laughing at your anger and how easily you get "triggered".

Honestly it's not hard to set me off lol one wrong word and im triggered. Like susanne said "im not very good at knowing when to shut up"

XD it’s called, “trying to push my buttons”