Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arlorian Egg Hunt Feedback Request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

It was a great event all in all. No complaints, but I want the events to be more fair to the players who spend time to play the game.
    Here is my two cents:

• The Grind vs Riches: The event LB was impossible to beat for a runner even if they play 18 hours a day continuously (rough calculation), the only way to get to top 25 was to play and/or buy eggs. In future kindly give incentive points to the players who spend time to play the event to run LB.

Dont get me wrong, I am in favor of the concept of reducing the gold from rich and getting it distributed to others, but then it demotivated me to see players only logging on weekends and/or on alternate days for an hour, buy eggs and end up in top 10. How much gold did they spend to be on top 10 you ask? well around 70 to 120m (it was nothing for them TBH).

• The Map Time: It took me 5 minutes to finish all machines in a Haste set party, it increased to 8 to 10 minutes if we used Lepre, or if I went solo. It was easy for a Rogue to solo the maps, a little time consuming for Mage and a nightmare for Warriors. In a nutshell: if I craft 5 energy in an hour I wish to spend those energy in 30 minutes even if I solo, may be its time to reconsider map difficulty depending on class and number of players in the instance.
    • The Players in Random (very broad issue):
      1) The instance should only start once all players enter the instance.
      2) The instance should lock immediately if a player breaks a machine (brake crates/kills mobs in other events).
      3) Make players stay in the event zone to complete the instance with everyone. For example: don't display the color of the machine, it will make them destroy all of them.
    • Keep Event Items in Event Zone: I personally think it should be like Hugthulu event, where letters and everything only dropped inside the event zone, and not in the open world. I would appreciate if we continue on the same.

Once again, thanks for checking.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post: