Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
What you are saying is remove awakenings from low levels so that stats are balanced for more people to play.

I do not agree because it is not like the players who have awakened items had it in a platter laid out for them, they worked for it, spent platinums/gold to awaken. So you mean the rest do not need to awaken (come on now awaken gems are at their cheapest!) and instead others must be pulled a notch lower and made convenient to suit your needs. Not acceptable.

If you have a problem with armor awakening and damage being very low at the lowest levels then LEVEL UP to a level that you feel comfy in.

And if the only problem is armor awaken that you cannot penetrate then use PETS that soften the armor on enemy. Or request STS for more new pets that eat up more enemy armor.

Whether it is better awakening or better pets you need to work for it. You cant expect everything to be stagnant to suit your comfort zone. Games are about having goals.

That being said, ideally I would ask sts to remove pets from pvp because AGES AGO IN SEASON 2 GOLDEN DAYS I was used to playing pet-less in the first days, pets really 'messed up the balance' back in the day but we all had to cope with it and get used to the new system by setting goals.
He didn't say to remove awakens. The awakens ll be there , however they won't work in PvP maps maybe up to certain level for example level 21. Being a twink player myself , I'd prefer if the stats get more balanced in low levels so that skills could be an important factor instead of over powered gears. Imagine if a level 10 warrior has the armour stat of that of a level 30+ which is 2k raw armour stat. Now that ll be messed up because you just can't reach the damage stat even if you stack para stones and chaos jewels to counter that much armour.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk