Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
One of the main things new players find annoying/hate is when they complete a quest that has to do with an object on the ground, and they are unable to complete it. I've tried bringing this up in the bug section, but the response was just that "they have to be out of attack mode." That is not an appropriate response. Please actually look into this, as I know many new players who get really frustrated because of this issue (and even quit since they think they didn't complete the quest right when in reality it was the game's fault).

What happens is after you complete some quests that have to do with items on the ground, you are unable to activate/click on it. You keep clicking the hand on the lower right to complete it but nothing happens until you walk around many many times around the item and hope to finally register your click. "Attack mode" needs to be fixed since this occurs when no enemies are around you. This happens with many scrolls and exclamation marks - I could give concrete examples if this issue will looked into instead of being dismissed.
Another problem with quest on the ground (and ghost) are being temporary, once you missed it, and accidentally move to other maps, you wont get it anymore