Quote Originally Posted by mrshield View Post
Noty bad idea for me. People alrdy keep the names for there own purpose. Mybe they chnge ign if they want or creat a new toon. Or guild full of good names . I think you only desperately need a good name thats why you suggest it? Lol. Well good names cant make you strong tho. -1 for this
Try not to think so much.... The end result is not too good..... 10-20 (possibly more) custom names to 1 account is ridiculous..... If you are ok with it, you can go ahead and randomize your alts (if you are even that far yet)......... If you honestly think the others are utilizing the ability to create so many custom names to eventually give them away like the OP did, you're missing something........... There is no sense in tying up the name database like that....... Me wanting an ability to have at least 2 (3 would be better) custom names is not "desperate" compared to individuals who want 10-20 custom names, so you might want to rethink your utilization of the word "desperate"..............

But, if you'd like, you can kindly explain to me how wanting 2-3 is "desperate" compared to wanting 10-20 (possibly more)...................................